eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I NEED TAX SALE HELP!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herbalifesaludyvida

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: I NEED TAX SALE HELP!!!!PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

I just opened my store I am selling Herbalife products, but I need to know how much charge of sales tax in each state and if there is any program to do that??? and also how can I know how much charge for shipping here in USA and other countries?????
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have more urgent problems than tax at this point. All your products and titles are in a foreign language. That is agains eCraters terms. If you don't correct it soon, your store will get suspended. Here is eCrater terms page
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Also remove those * from your titles and relpace them with space. Otherwise it will prevent searches from picking up keywords and finding your items.
Herbalifesaludyvida

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: thank youuuuu!!!!! Reply with quote

thannk you you are right I did not see that rule Confused but thanks now I know I was just creating the store today and I tough I could do it in both languajes english and spanish, but thanks for letting me know
Herbalifesaludyvida

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did change as soon as you told me that it was against the rules to write in another languaje. Thanks!!!! as you can see I have not even finish to customize my store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNLESS you are licensed to collect tax you can't
Now, I am guessing that Herbalife is licensed in each state and many countries - so you would ahve to find out from them what you are required to collect
then enter the percentage into the tax form - log in and see tax on left menu.
teekerseekers2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Only If You Have A Vendors License Reply with quote

My guess is you are not licensed to collect sales tax in the U.S.
You must have a valid vendors license in the State you are selling in and that is the only state you can collect sales tax in. For example if you live in California you can only collect sales tax in sales in California. If I bought something from you in Ohio you can not collect tax since you are not licensed in Ohio.
And, you also must claim that income on your taxes and pay the sales tax to the State. If you do not, you will be in big trouble.
Tax I.D.s are very inexpensive to purchase and come in very handy if you do alot of buying for your shop. If you are selling a product for a company. The company has the tax I.D. not you.
1stuffedshacktoo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: taxes for each state Reply with quote

You can go here and there is a list of the tax amounts for each state.
http://www.taxadmin.org/fta/rate/sales.html
customcandles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herbalife is probably the same as Amway..... when I was a distributor... I had to charge each state's sales tax... HOWEVER... Amway was the registered company & I paid THEM each order's tax's & THEY paid each state.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: