eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello! All Former Ebay Sellers Sign in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
makusan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BigTall

Well, one's company loss is another's gain! Judging by the nos. of listings eCrater has (1m), you had certainly made the right decision! And I'm sure there are more influx to come. Smile

>I always wanted my own store. eCRATER.com was that step I needed to see if my own store could survive. I bought domain names for my stores, forwarded them to ecrater.com and went to work. I still to this day list on ebay but nothing like that 100+ items I used to list a week.
My plan back in 2005 when I came to ecrater.com was a 5 year plan - advertise my domain name that way when 5 years was up I would make the switch to my own store on my own domain name. NOW, I don't see any reason to do that and my plans have been altered a bit. I don't plan to go anywhere! My domain names are all either just forwarded to my ecrater stores or a "doorway" page to my ecrater store.

So that's my ebay story!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
roselade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: from judy Reply with quote

Hi everyone, my name is Judy and I started selling on ebay in November. I have no particular area that I specialize in, still sort of feeling my way around to see what sells. I sure have learned a lot about antiques, art glass, etc in the past few months. I do have a question for you experts, How to you make your Logo larger????? Also, is there a way to connect this store with my auctiva store???? Thanks for all your help. Judy Very Happy
Eviejewelry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm Sally also an Ebay refugee. Been on Ebay for about 5 years, powerseller for about 6-7 months of the year. I still list three or four items there to promote my store here and at buyitsellit. Traffic for me at ebay has been way down and fees too high. Still trying to get my ecrater store finished but have had some family illness, my step dad had dementia and cancer and has just recently passed.

Now i can get back to work on my store, but will still be able to help out my mom.
bednarskifamilypolishstoneware

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

Some Store names I know from eBay, glad to see we have met here also.

Im Sheryl, I own and run Bednarski Family Polish Stoneware.

Happy Sales to all. Very Happy
thetreasurenest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everybody (waving)

This is Elfie and I know many of you from my years selling on ebay. I've just opened my store here recently under the same name THE TREASURE NEST and am loving ecrater! Outsold my ebay store last week - and I haven't even gotten the promo or the links in place yet. Just did a mailing to the paypal customer list for the last 6 months. People are happy to shop off ebay I'm finding.

The Treasure Nest on ebay will stay as long as the traffic reports show that it is showing folks the way over here Smile I'm still running auctions and doing business there as this Nest will be much larger and more varied that the old one.

Delighted to meet all the new faces and greet the ones I know.

Elfie
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

Hey everybody!
I use to sell on ebay, it's been quite a while ago though. love it here better! Wink
~Norma
justthebest4u

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: New to Ecrater Reply with quote

hi everyone
I am new to ecrater and just want to introduce myself!
My name is Diane and i sell several different things!

i bought some bath and body products on here from normas bath and body and have no idea how to leave feedback!

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Embarassed
naturalremedies4mypetandm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Hello there. Reply with quote

I was not by any means a major seller on ebay but I did spend enough time from '02-present selling to see a lot change. My feedback is 90 I think. But at 100% so that's not bad. I am excited about this community. I love that the storefront is free. I haven't sold anything yet but I still have alot of work to do too. I would love feedback on my store and help adding sub catagories.
sunsetmountainart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: ex Ebayer Reply with quote

Hello, I am an ex eBay seller. I sell hand painted wild turkey feathers and painted stones, as well as fine art drawings. Even though I was selling 95% of everything I put on line, I quit. Why? Because, now when America needs help more than ever eBay gave us all a sharp kick in the head. I don't need that, I don't support that and soooooo. I'm here. Problem is when someone orders through Google checkout, they get a message that says I sent them the wrong information and they will send me an email to let me know. No email. I went into my account and cannot figure it out. Woe is me. Woe is me.
megandmary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All! New to ecrater as of March 1. Have been selling on Ebay since 2002. No sales here yet; a few lookers. Trying hard to get all my existing listings transferred, along with lots of new items I haven't had time to get going yet! I sell New and Gently Loved Boutique and high end Womens and Children's clothing, shoes and accessories. And, sometimes, a few odds and ends too. Please stop by and take a look and tell me what you think! Very Happy Would love to hear any suggestions or comments you might have on my site as I am super tired

Glad to be here .................... I think!

Sally
Meg and Mary
savewizard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: former Amazon seller Reply with quote

Former Amazon seller here..I'm looking forward to loading my products over the coming weeks and promoting my ecrater store while I get my own store up and running(100% independent of everyone)

I will make ecrater the first stop for what I am looking for when shopping online. With their 0 fee structure here there are sure to be unbeatable deals compared to Amazon and eBay!
Gordonhomevarietystore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Laughing

I'm also new to eCrater. I've been seller for about a month. Winding down from ebay.. less is better. Just wanted to drop a note to say "Hi" to everyone.
http://gordonhomevarietystore.ecrater.com/
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

Hey diane,
I think you'll have an email that says something like " No reply" click it open and follow the instructions about feedback.

if you can't. that's okay. as long as you're happy with it:)
~Norma
UniqueNecessities2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!
My name is Brian. I have been selling on Ebay since 2003 with 100% feedback. It is great to see other sellers moving here to Ecrater. I started setting up shop here this month. My store offers so many different types of items like gifts, home decor, garden decor, antiques, used merchandise, unusual products and even OEM replacement parts for your automobile. As of now I only have about 45 items listed in the store here on Ecrater, but have plans to list a lot more items and work on promoting our store. I have also been in the process of creating a new website located at www.unique-necessities.com. This website links back to our Ecrater store and other selling places. Ebay has taught me to never ever put all my eggs in one basket again. Im leaving my Ebay options open as of now. I have not sold or listed anything there since the boycott. You can visit my website to find my Ebay ID. Just click on the Our Stores link within the website.

Sherrie and Mark thanks for starting this forum. Wishing you lots of luck here on Ecrater!

www.unique-necessities.com

Ecrater Store:
http://uniquenecessities2005.ecrater.com/
dakotaexchange

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all!!

It's good to see all the new people coming from eBay. You will be so happy with having control of your store, no message interference and etc..
The fees are the best part of eCrater!! No fees!!

I hope that you all do well and I hope that you enjoy your new found home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 8 of 22

Jump to: