eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi! Has Anyone Heard of Tripod.com?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1finetreasure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Hi! Has Anyone Heard of Tripod.com? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm still a newbie although I've been here a couple of months. I've been busy listing here and delisting at ebay. I really do like the feel of this site and have long term plans for this store.

Just today I heard about Tripod.com and was wondering if anyone knows anthing about it Question . It sounds really good but I don't know. Confused Any info would be appreciated.

I'm advertising this place on myspace, yahoo, power sellers unite and a few other places. Any suggestions for other places???

Thanks and feel free to check out my store 1finetreasure
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm advertising this place on myspace, yahoo, power sellers unite and a few other places. Any suggestions for other places???

I know this thread is getting long BUT it's worth the reading time
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0
LOTS of advertising ideas.
decorphiliac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Another good spot Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a newbie, as well. I've done absolutely nothing to get this site going for me. I keep promising myself to allocate time; ebay keeps me pretty busy.

A good site to advertise your store here and to also sell items for free is www.craigslist.org. It accepts html, so you can create a listing with pics, etc.
1finetreasure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Big and Tall,

There is a lot of information on that thread and I will take advantage of it. I didn't know I could do that at ebay on the about me page. They scare me... Embarassed ...and I do still make some money there. But, if others can do it so shall I Wink

I did list on Craiglist but had very few hits and it only stays on for one week. I didn't have time to carry on any further. May have to try again.

I've only had 4 sales here but that was great because it was all mine. I'm hoping Myspace will help bring traffic here for all, at least the people who look at it will hear about eCrater and that is great!!!

Carol
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome 1finetreasure.Best of luck with your store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome 1finetreasure and I just went and check out the tripod site and it looks lilke another good place to advertise your store. My husband said its been around for some time and he should now he lives and breaths the computer. I'm supprise he hasn't been to the end of the internet like the commercial on t.v. but anyway I'm going to advertise my store in their and thank you for the tip.

T
yellowrose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: HI! Has Anyone Heard of Tripod? Reply with quote

Welcome 1finetreasure. Glad to have you! Ecrater has some of the most friendliest people with some very nice stores! Haven't heard of tripod but will definitely check them out. Thanks for the info.

yellowrose

http://www.yellowrose.ecrater.com/
EtchingsandCollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip..We just got done building a basic quick site..
We'll make it look better when it's not midnight!
That was so easy it was fun! Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pair of Vintage Pink Flamingo's Concrete
http://1finetreasure.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=460835

Hey you know the company that was famous for the plastic pink flamigos --- they stopped making them. These might go really well.
SUGGESTION add the word Flamingo to the title without the 's on it also
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tripod's been around forever as one of the free website providers. I've never used them myself but they couldn't be any worse than the other ad-based no-frills options.
1finetreasure

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'd like to say a big thank you for all the input especially the flamingo. I'm glad some were able to find tripod and utilize it. I will be fixing my site there when time allows.

I asked about tripod on psu and most were sort of negative but nicely so. I'm willing to get the word out however and wherever possible. I've registered at so many places I've lost track of some and they are probably expired. But I keep plugging away as time permits.

Everyone is so nice here and thanks to all for the info and help.

Carol http://1finetreasure.ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: