eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello! All Former Ebay Sellers Sign in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bloomingsales

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: The Entire Family is Here..... Reply with quote

How great is this....all of us "financially worn out" folks found a new home. I'm new too, and was on e-fee for many moons. Oh well, ....just listed my first items tonight. Think this is going to be fun!

The sales representatives @ Bloomingsales Smile Surprised Very Happy

Now I have to just figure out how to add additional pixs to ads....
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
LDBMEDIASTORAGE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloomingsales....LOL your name!! Reminds me of my daughter. She used to play on Neopets (shhh don't tell that I did too! lol) and she had a store of all Blue items and she named it BLUEmingdales.
FidesFashion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I sell brand new department store label clothing at deep discounted prices.

It's nice to see so many former ebayers here. I sell on ebay too, but I never had an ebay store. I'm a 28 yr old gal who just started taking this online business seriously.
Bloomingsales

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, there is a bit of a "lit'l kid" in all of us. That's what keeps us SOOOOOO Young! Good meeting you.
sunriseglassart7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: another x ebayer Reply with quote

I also just switched and love it here! Still working on listing and learning to get traffic here.

I sell fused glass art, mostly pendants right now but I love making bowls and coasters and would love to get more out.

Check me out if you get a chance, at

sunriseglassart7.ecrater.com

Thanks!
gamedaycaps

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I am new here myself and will NEVER return to feebay. I am so glad to be done with that place!! Anyway, it seems like there is a nice group of folks that sell here and I look forward to being a part of the community.
Bloomingsales

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings & Welcome to the neighborhold. I am enjoying the feeling of "being in a new track" where the neighbors even have their own "Welcome Wagon" (everyone is so friendly). Bloomingsales sells a pleathera of New and Used items for the folks with discrimate taste. Clothing, jewerly, shoes and more. Take a peek sometime when you feel you want something "decadent, sophisticated, and fashionable." Your friendly sales rep's @ Bloomingsales Smile Surprised Very Happy
micharm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Prior eBayer Reply with quote

Just joined eCrater, and heard good things about it. Any suggestions from anyone on how to market with ecrater.

Have sold some items in eBay, but find their fees to be too much.

edited - no advertising!
springbrooksoapco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard,
I too am a Fee Bay seller, I will be stopping soon, with the new feed back rules, the cost and now they are making it harder for random listings to be looked at. One thing I have to say is remember you must promote your store outside of Ecrater. Take the time to list on free links and open a blog, they get alot of traffic. I love it here and will remain here forever.
Good Luck, and remember to visit the other sellers here, you never know what you are going to find. We must bond as a community, to make this work for all of us.
Springbrooksoapco.ecrater
directdetox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: New to Ecrater! Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Glad to see so many former Ebayers! Cool I was worried that after Ebay decided 3 days ago to completely remove my magazine category, that I would have to suffer from my loss of financials. Crying or Very sad I already work 3 jobs, how many more do I need? Fortunately someone posted on the Ebay forums about another site that they couldn't say what it was, but started with e and ended with something you find on the moon. Laughing My sister figured it out and here I am!! Exclamation I just set up my store and would like to give a shout out to ECRATER! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! Very Happy

Anyone interested in magazine subscriptions or detox products, come check me out! http://directdetox.ecrater.com/

Spank you very much and WELCOME ALL!!! Mr. Green
artdoodads

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: hi, i'm new here Reply with quote

hello, i have sold on eBay for quite a few years and just closed my store last night, in time for the big may 1st boycott. i'm torn between feeling sick over it and feeling excited about new online ventures. am happy to find others like myself starting out on a fresh path. here's to success for us all!

please visit my new shop!
http://artdoodads.ecrater.com/
Gems4all

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold on feebay for 3 years and closed up shop for good during the first boycott. I refuse to let ebay run my business. They let china list their crap for free, fraudulent sellers are allowed to run wild while both sellers and buyers are ripped off and even their own officers have dumped their stock.....hmmm, not a hard choice!

Instead of worrying if some nimrod is going to ding my stars, I'm able to put all my energy into building my business. I no longer buy on feebay either. I fully support fellow sellers here and on a couple of other sites and encourage people to use google checkout instead of paypal, which we all know is owned by ebay.

Everyone needs to do their part and spread the word about this & other sites every chance they get and help each other succeed.

Okay, no more coffee for me Shocked
LittleBirdhouseStore

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's to all that have stood up and make their voices heard. Think they are even paying attention?? Somehow I doubt it. I officially closed my store about 10 minutes ago. Now its time to buckle down and get traffic here to ecrater!! Good luck to all and here's to many many sales Exclamation Exclamation
Shadowinpa

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: EBay Reply with quote

I was a powerseller, a couple years ago. EBay has some wonderful people and, really is a good site. I gave EB a rest after a rate change. Then, wanted to give it another go and, was paying so much in fees that, I decided to move elsewhere. This is a wonderful site, with a great sense of community.

http://shadowinpa.ecrater.com/
chardicraft

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: eBay Reply with quote

I am in agreeance with everyone about the whole eBay fiasco. I too was a powerseller there and had a good run, but I think greed stepped in and took over. I just couldn't stay someplace that didn't appreciate me or other sellers.

I am so glad to see that many people have taken a stand and moved on. eBay simply caters to the buyer now, but what about the seller?? Sellers do all the work of which we have to pay them to do & had our feedback ability altered. Enough is enough for me!

I hear alot that the recent boycotts are meaningless and won't have any effect on eBay, maybe they're right at this particular point, but what the "big wigs" seem to forget is that over time "if you have no sellers you have no buyers".

Just my thought on it. Very Happy Much luck and sucess to everyone in this terrific ecrater community!
Cammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 9 of 22

Jump to: