eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

payment method??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geekcu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: payment method?? Reply with quote

Hi everyone

how can I accept a credit card or debet card payment from the buyers? some buyers don't have a paypal account. but credit card and debet card are mostly use.
firechief790

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised i imagine you will have to have them open a temporary pay pal account or you can apply to each of the card services ,ie visa mastercard for the ability to use thier systems this will take you about 6 weeks or longer also your credit will have to be very good in order to do this the card services generally require about 6 months sales history or more Cool
aspencounty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your customers can by C/C through PayPal without having a PayPal account. This was changed some time ago to allow people that didn't have nor wish to open a PayPal acount to make purchases with a credit card.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wholesalersofamerica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Credit cards Reply with quote

I think he is asking the same question I had in mind. What I was about to ask was how come there isn't an option to accept credit cards? The only options are paypal, c.o.d, moneyorder, and cashiers check. No credit card option.
aspencounty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Credit cards Reply with quote

wholesalersofamerica wrote:
I think he is asking the same question I had in mind. What I was about to ask was how come there isn't an option to accept credit cards? The only options are paypal, c.o.d, moneyorder, and cashiers check. No credit card option.

Your customers can pay with a credit card but only through PayPal. eCrater is not configured to accept merchant accounts and gateway.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Credit cards Reply with quote

wholesalersofamerica wrote:

because ecrater.com is set up to work with PayPal. It is not set up to work with your own merchant account.

HEY - it's FREE! (not PayPal but ecarter.com)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: