eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Driving customers to your store

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gearupandplay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Driving customers to your store Reply with quote

Hi, if your looking to make some backlinks to your store I found a nice place to start. My store is pretty new and so Im looking for free ways to advertise. Go here for more information.
http://REMOVED
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
sunstonesandmoonstones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: link Reply with quote

I might be more impressed if you'd actually linked it to your ecrater store. Seems you are looking to make money off links as it lists your "assets".
gearupandplay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, my store is new and so I dont really know what putting a link to my store is going to accomplish. Im trying to generate backlinks and help other people as well. I read about qassia on another forum about building website stores and people seemed to like it there so I joined. So far to me it seems like it would be helpful so I listed it here.

If I understand it right qassia is about sharing information and ad revenue sharing. Ofcourse you will benefit more if you sign up and then try to share it with others and they sign up. Thats how alot of these things work so you can go all skeptic on me if you want but its free so I dont see your point.
gearupandplay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also you dont earn real money for links or anything you earn qassia dollars for referalls. heres a little more info direct from them.

How can I earn Qassia dollars? By referring a friend to Qassia, by screening intel contributed by other users, or by adding intel of your own.

What exactly are "Qassia dollars"? Qassia dollars are not real dollars (that's why we call them Qassia dollars, not US dollars or Canadian dollars or whatever). Qassia dollars are a measure of your industry - the more you contribute to Qassia, the more Qassia dollars you get. Qassia dollars CANNOT be converted into real dollars.

So whats the point of Qassia dollars? The more Qassia dollars you have, the better your websites will rank.

Hope this helps
sunstonesandmoonstones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Ok that's not as bad. Let us know if this site actually drives useful traffic to you.
gearupandplay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do, the site is still in Beta it seems so it must be really new but it seems to be growing well. So far I really like what Im seeing though.
noadi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started with quassia a little while ago and even though it's still in beta I've recieved some visits from quassia, and showing backlinks to my site when I use yahoo site search to check those.

How it will do in the long run, who knows but for right now it's looking pretty good. Besides it's not hard to write up a quick article or copy one I've already written for my blog once a day and spending a few minutes screening intel. Less time then I spend on a lot of other sites promoting my store and other sites.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate topics are NOT allowed.

This topic was discuseed and locked once already
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=9285

As I stated on the original topic -

Quote:
IF I am understanding this correctly then that link you posted is basically a referral link which is not allowed.
IF someone goes to the link and signs up and you get something that's a referal link.

This topic is locked, links removed UNTIL someone pm's and tells me that this getting something isn't true and shows it to me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: