eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How's everyones Week so far?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: How's everyones Week so far? Reply with quote

Hey guys..
how's your week been going? Good or Not? Wink
~Norma
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
superkawaiidesigns

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, for the most part.
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

good! not to bad here either, could be better though:)
~Norma
mswagsandcrafts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was having a good week considering I had a sale. I was so excited I should have known that with happiness, usually comes turmoil. I was driving my mother and my two babies to the bank. A light went on in my car and it kept making this dinging noise. Now keep in mind I no nothing about cars except put in the key and go. Anyway this dinging kept ringing, and it said High Temp Coolant! So I panicked and pulled over. I called my husband, and he said in that low but what now voice, "what did you do now" I said I swear I didn't hit a thing, or let the gas run out, just please get here. So he comes over while on the clock during work hours, and gets out of his truck and starts yelling. I look over at mom and he says "did you see all of this red liquid on the floor?" I said "what liquid?" I checked and sure enough it was red. We called our insurance for roadside asst. and they say "oh it just looks like a coolant leak" They take my car and I get a call Mrs.... Your cars head end blew it will cost $1500.00 to fix, and thats not including labor. "WHAT!" I scream, my Suv is 6 mths. old! "Well it looks like they sold you a car that already had a messed up head end, and no one said a thing." I currently have no car, for the next week 1/2. By the way the warranty just ran out!
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh what year is your car? Eww I would be calling the dealer, I hate used carsalesman they just don't care! I have had my share of getting lemons and its no fun I'm sorry your going threw this. You should call the lot you bought it from and demand him to pay for selling you a lemon I know in some states theres a law for that where do you live I mean what state? If the lot doesn't do anything I would call my local news station they get the point across real fast!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of car only comes with a 6 month warranty?
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was used she was lucky to even of got a 6month warrentee. They know what there doing it never fails as soon as the warrentte is up then te trouble starts everytime it seems...
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought my week was slow, lol
UNTIL I logged into google checkout because I had an order today.
OMG
I was shocked!!!
My brain is on vacation
It went for a walk with out me and took my memory with it!

In Google I found payments dated back to 4/10/08
that's a week!
Now, normally, I get my google email and make a mental note (FIRST MISTAKE) to go to google checkout later.
Obviously I made this mental note 5 days in the past week and totally forgot every day!
Yeah, I got my emails so it's no ones fault by my own.

So turns out I have 5 payments sitting there!
That made my week better but I hope my customers aren't screaming!
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

OMG! crafts I'm so sorry to hear this. what is your model? but it's not new that car dealers always sell things to us and they cover up some mess.
geez..
~Norma
MimiesHandpaintedCraftsVariety

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Boy!

Bad Storms with Tornado Warnings in our area all day and early evening

Internet has went down for about 30 hours this week-

Frost came, Hope the Fruit Trees will be Ok(the crab apple, peaches, were full of blooms).

The bees decided they wanted to swarm and landed in one of the peach trees.

One of my sons called, His girlfriend had an accident in his van,(Moms on her way out the doorin a hurry) she is OK, the other driver turned in front of her(really a bad spot in the road to travel).

Looked out the window and the ducks were waddling down the driveway.Almost like they were ready to leave home,NOW this was Funny....

For me the week isn't over because all this started last Friday and this is Thursday-I think!

Next week will be different,Yes?----MimieShelane
mswagsandcrafts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: re: Reply with quote

normasbathandbody wrote:
OMG! crafts I'm so sorry to hear this. what is your model? but it's not new that car dealers always sell things to us and they cover up some mess.
geez..
~Norma

I have a 2002 Buick Rend. The only reason we traded in our beautiful pontiac sunfire was we had a baby, and we had no room in that car for two babies, car seats ect. My husband bugged me everyday to trade in the car and finally I said "sure go ahead". So this time he's kicking himself in the behind, but I not going to say "I told you so".
GreatYarnsGalore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: how is week going Reply with quote

WOW Crafts, I am so sorry about your car, sounds like someone knowingly sold you a bad car. I would contact my local TV station and see if the investigative team can do something. I would also contact the manufacturer. Don't give up, fight for your rights!!

BTMC, do you have to go to Google checkout to check for payments? I have never done that, I thought that you were automatically notified like PayPal?

My week is going pretty good, some great sales on eBay and 3 on eCrater the last couple of weeks, things are beginning to look up.

I have a telephone appointment at 3:30 with an investment firm that is interested in buying the house that I have had on the market for a year and 3 months now. Wish me luck. I wouldn't mind if you said a little prayer and crossed your fingers. Smile June
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the best i've had this year Smile
kjscreations

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty good sales this week. I thing that people are starting to "redo" their kids rooms & spring is here so more kid's ceiling fans are selling.

This month, so far, has been great!!
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a good week.

Plenty of deer roaming through - some are our regulars, some are new ones - every morning this week. The regulars know the dog can't bother them, the new ones run away when she barks.

Taxes got filed on time - money coming back. When I first did them we owed, so I waited to file. Redid them and found an error.

Had a sale this week.

Got a couple of other miscellanous projects done, organizing my to-do list later.

The sun is out, it's sort of warm (light weight long sleeves).

And I got a lot of stuff done at my day job.

(and while Roger didn't win the biggest loser, I'm glad he made it to the finals)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: