eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

why??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
4ur-shop

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: why?? Reply with quote

my store is www.4ur-shop.ecrater.com and I just put up "Crysis" for selling, for 15 dollars, and then i get the ol'

My store suddenly stopped working. When I click on any of my items I get a message "no such product".

This means that your store was suspended for violation of the eCRATER terms. Please read them very carefully, expecially sections 3.2 and 3.3 of our terms. You have to identify and fix all problems before emailing us with a request for re-activation.

why? how does this violate any terms??? need help
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First your store is suspended. I see google ads in your categories instead of items.

If you name your product one word and have nothing else to say what it is it would be considered a meaningless title. If that thing is a video game put that in the title. You have 100 caracters available. Put lots of keywords.

If your description was very short. That might have the same result.

If your product was bootleg (or however that is spelled), fake whatever. That is also against the terms.

If you used others images without permission, that would also get it shut.

You need to go throught eCraters terms http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
and figure out which one(s) you violated and correct it. Then you can contact eCrater about getting the suspension removed.
my-little-e-shop-in-ukraine

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just looked at your store.

Again not sure why your store suspended.

If you are selling games, you shoud add, video or computer game after each title, however that might have been a little severe as I can see from the crysis picture that it says within the picture 'game'.

It may be that you items have been reported as fake, again a little unfair unless someone has positive proof that the games are copies. Even in the United States I think you are still innocent until proven guilty.

However we can not see all the details of the items. So it is impossible to give a finite reason why your store is suspended.

Do contact ecrater, but check out all posible reasons and offer to correct them before you contact ecrater.

This like, point out you will add the words, computer games, to all computer games for sale.

ecrater are very helpful.

Good Luck.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see your items but I looked at your FAQs.

Question: Can I trust you?
Your answer: Of course because you don't even pay for the item until you receive your order.

Hmmmm! That sounds awfully suspicious to me. Are you only using Collect on Delivery as a payment method? Seems to me that if that's the case, the postman delivers the package, collects the money and then the buyer could open it to find a box of sawdust, and they have no way to contact you. There is no reason to trust in such a situation or guarantee of honesty.

We can't see your items but you can work on your site via your admin pages. If your problem is just nonsense titles and descriptions you can fix that and fill in your pages and think about your payment methods.
4ur-shop

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
I can't see your items but I looked at your FAQs.

Question: Can I trust you?
Your answer: Of course because you don't even pay for the item until you receive your order.

Hmmmm! That sounds awfully suspicious to me. Are you only using Collect on Delivery as a payment method? Seems to me that if that's the case, the postman delivers the package, collects the money and then the buyer could open it to find a box of sawdust, and they have no way to contact you. There is no reason to trust in such a situation or guarantee of honesty.

We can't see your items but you can work on your site via your admin pages. If your problem is just nonsense titles and descriptions you can fix that and fill in your pages and think about your payment methods.

about the FAQ, well its a little different than that. It's cause I'm actually live in Egypt and ALL my customers are from here, in my town. So they usually order by phone or meet me by person and I go give it to them myself. That's why i said it. So most people already know me.
1733Shoppe

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: why?? Reply with quote

4ur-shop wrote:

This means that your store was suspended for violation of the eCRATER terms. Please read them very carefully, expecially sections 3.2 and 3.3 of our terms. You have to identify and fix all problems before emailing us with a request for re-activation.

The above is from your op, if that is what ecrater told you then you need to fix. The terms page can be found at:
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
You need to figure out which of these were not followed, fix them and then contact ecrater.
4ur-shop

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but that's just it, i dont KNOW what's wrong. The only possible stuff is the "copyrighted" and the "prirated" But they have no proof its fake or anything, so what's wrong?
acread

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4ur-shop wrote:
but that's just it, i dont KNOW what's wrong. The only possible stuff is the "copyrighted" and the "prirated" But they have no proof its fake or anything, so what's wrong?

They don't need to prove it is fake. You need to show it is not.
See what it says in section 3.5 in the terms:
Quote:
3.5 eCRATER reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the Website which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject eCRATER to liability, violates this Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in eCRATER's opinion. In connection with any of the foregoing, eCRATER may suspend or terminate the Account of any user as eCRATER deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
4ur-shop

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
4ur-shop wrote:

Quote:
3.5 eCRATER reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the Website which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject eCRATER to liability, violates this Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in eCRATER's opinion. In connection with any of the foregoing, eCRATER may suspend or terminate the Account of any user as eCRATER deems appropriate in its sole discretion.

so your saying they closed my shop because I was selling Crysis for 15$ which is supposed to be sold for 50$ which proves its fake?
acread

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4ur-shop wrote:
ACRead wrote:
4ur-shop wrote:

Quote:

so your saying they closed my shop because I was selling Crysis for 15$ which is supposed to be sold for 50$ which proves its fake?

I didn't bring up the fake thing. You are the one. But it is suspicous you would sell a copyrighted item produced outside your country for third of the price. And all eCrater needs is a strong suspicion that you violated the terms (as seen in above quote from their terms page) to suspend your store.
1733Shoppe

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If ecrater told you to look at 3.2 and 3.3 then that is a great pointer as to where the error/errors is/are.

You've had some good suggestions in this thread as to where possibilities are: one word titles, incomplete descriptions, etc. Did you list the exact same item more than once? Since you're in Egypt, per post on 5/8 at 5:46, do you not ship to the US?

The bottom line is we cannot see your listings, since they are suspended. You need to go through each point in 3.2 and 3.3 and find the possible error or errors and get the evidence to prove each point. (receipts, written permission from copywrite holders, etc.) and provide that to ecrater showing you have fixed errors.
4ur-shop

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt understand half of the stuff u said there, so to make it easier for myself, here's a print screen of the one and only product: the only missing thing is weight which is "15.00" and shipping flat rate 5.00 US mainland.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For starters - your title is Crysis - it's meaningless
It should be something more like

Crysis Video Game Computer Software PC Game for blah blah blah
You have 100 characters in your title space - use them.

That image --- did you personally take the picture? Or are you usign a manufactures image that you have permission to use?
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's cause I'm actually live in Egypt and ALL my customers are from here, in my town. So they usually order by phone or meet me by person and I go give it to them myself.

I think this statement is enough to get you suspended right there (if this was in your texts somewhere). Everybody immediately jumps to hot/fake/counterfeit for anything electronic (and with good reason, I suppose) but if you only sell to Egypt, you are violating 3.2, which says:
- All texts must be in English
- All prices must be in US dollars
- The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States.

Did you have your prices in dollars with shipping available to the US--I haven't seen the answer to that yet? If you only sell to Egypt, ecrater is not your new home.
4ur-shop

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtcollectibles wrote:
Quote:
It's cause I'm actually live in Egypt and ALL my customers are from here, in my town. So they usually order by phone or meet me by person and I go give it to them myself.

I think this statement is enough to get you suspended right there (if this was in your texts somewhere). Everybody immediately jumps to hot/fake/counterfeit for anything electronic (and with good reason, I suppose) but if you only sell to Egypt, you are violating 3.2, which says:
- All texts must be in English
- All prices must be in US dollars
- The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States.

Did you have your prices in dollars with shipping available to the US--I haven't seen the answer to that yet? If you only sell to Egypt, ecrater is not your new home.

the price was in dollars, and ya sure I'll ship to U.S. IF anyone buys from me. So if I make the title Crysis gameing pc software blah, etc... will they un-suspend my store?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: