eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

high quality toiletries and skin care at discount prices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
countryestate85

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: high quality toiletries and skin care at discount prices Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
just setting up my store here and am presently adding top of the line toiletries and skin care. Great stuff for yourself and to give as gifts. All name brand. Some categories are still empty but am working as fast as I can with this miserable head cold,lol!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
countryestate85

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added more Elizabeth Arden skin care products. All are new in sealed boxes just like from the department store but for a lot less.

Have a terrific large canvas tote from RALPH LAUREN with the Polo logo. Bright yellow with blue trim with store tag of $90.00 retail for only $24.95.
Brand new and authentic.

I have several bottles of the discontinued Gap Scents Sueded Musk EDT. Great fragrance.
countryestate85

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just added a bunch of Perlier items. Mostly the more popular products from the White Almond and Pink Peony lines, along with a few others. Should have that category finished this month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: