eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Store, Delightful Finds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delightfulfinds

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: New Store, Delightful Finds Reply with quote

Hi, I just recently created my first online store and am rather pleased with it, well okay ECSTATIC!

The only problem I am having is with the S&H but otherwise I just opened my store and am looking forward to seeing its potential grow. This has been a great learning experience.

Thanks - Alison
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater and good luck in your sales.

I hope you can get the shipping to show up right for you cause right now it looks like it cost nothing to ship even though I did look in your faq and caught the part about reading in the terms to see about shipping.

I know the shipping matrix is a pain thats why I don't use it. But their are threads here that talk about it.

You have a very nice store and your pictures are great. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.Good luck with your store Very Happy I think I would add your note about shipping/handling in each listing as people will think it is included in the price.I love your stepping stones
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think I would add your note about shipping/handling in each listing as people will think it is included in the price.

I agree. Most people don't want to read very much and you're likely to get lots of complaints because anybody who goes through checkout will be charged $0.00 for shipping.

Also, take another look at your Title Tag in the Texts section in Admin.
delightfulfinds

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Title Tags Reply with quote

Thank you all for your support and help. Even if I included my S&H in the price itself it won't work because if a person buys more than one item then S&H keeps adding up instead of being set for just the total of the purchase.

On google it says to do a "Merchant Callback" or something like that but I can't figure out how to do that either. It's a lot of reading and honestly I don't understand the terminology.

Now about Title Tags...I saw that but it has a bunch of codes in that box....what are they? Where do they show up in the store? I'm a bit confused. Sorry probably not the place to ask these questions, I should of reposted in another topic Confused

You guys are all very encouraging and I need that. Thank you so much!
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Title Tags Reply with quote

Delightfulfinds wrote:
Now about Title Tags...I saw that but it has a bunch of codes in that box....what are they? Where do they show up in the store?

Go to your store and take a look at the top of your browser -- you should see it up there. Ideally, of course, you might have your store name and some keywords up there...
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, never mind -- I see you found it!
delightfulfinds

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Found it Reply with quote

Yes I did....I felt like an idiot that I didn't see where that was in the beginning. Thank you Embarassed

I'm learning Smile
bestbuy3d

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater. If you are having problems with the shipping matrix try reading this thread: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=481&highlight=shipping+matrix

Hope it will help.
Have a great holiday season.

-Turner

http://BestBuy-3D.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: