eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from MackCo Dealz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MackcoDealz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Hello from MackCo Dealz Reply with quote

<center><b>Hello Everyone!!!</b></center>
I have recently opened a general merchandise store as well as a wholesale/dropshipping store. I have submitted to google and a few others. While I know it takes time, nothing yet Crying or Very sad I also am including a link on ALL my item pages and correspondance materials at Iwantallyour$$$Bay. While I know that they definently have the traffic, they're really the only ones getting filthy rich. I am so glad to find a place where I can hopefully grow and sell my products without paying out 10 - 15% on different fees (listing, final price & PP payments) I have great products (I think) but in order to attempt to make money I have to mark them up HIGHER just to cover fees or either I won't make anything !!!! Your insight and comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated, Thanks
Mack

[url]MackCoDealz.ecrater.com[/url]
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mack!
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mack

Store looks really nice, good luck with it!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: