eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Need Help with TopSite Banner Exchange... please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Need Help with TopSite Banner Exchange... please. Reply with quote

First, thank you for the the link. Second, I attempted to add my site and got the follow message:
Quote:
It look likes that your have a adult oriented site.

This TopSite-List does not accept adult-sites.

Your can choose another TopSite-List which does accept adult-sites.

If you look at my site, and anyone who has ever looked or purchased from me I am NOT an adult site. How could they even think this?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
mailboxmemories

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It said the same thing when I tried to add my site so I don't know what the problem is.
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry this happened. I double check the topsite controls and the adult filter is still turned off. I also look at both of your shops and see no reason why they would even be considered "adult". I've e-mailed the topsite owners, so as soon as they e-mail me back I'll let you know what they have to say.
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I just heard back from the topsite admin. It turns out the that adult filter was actually turned on. I've made sure it is turned off for good and it won't come back on. I still don't get how mailboxmemories could have been considered an adult site but they said the spider that reads sites is super sensitive to key words. I'm just glad the adult filter is off for good now and you both can join the topsite now. Smile
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Faeriedreams. I am now on the link. I appreciate your effort getting my issue fixed so I could be added. Very Happy

Have a great week!
mailboxmemories

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks faeriedreams for all you've done! Smile I'll go try and get it resubmitted again.
mailboxmemories

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still having problems only it's a different problem this time. It submitted just fine but I can't get the reciprocal link graphic to show up. I'm trying to post it in my Myspace blog since I don't have a website.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: