eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help Me Go Out Of Business

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
specialvalues

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Help Me Go Out Of Business Reply with quote

I have been buying and selling for nearly 14 years and it's time to quit. I don't want to continue doing this at this time in my life. I am putting some of my better things in my store here to sell so I don't have to give them away at a garage sale. I sure don't want to keep them, I want my house back. Smile

I'm only going to have a few items at a time in my store. I don't have the time to add a whole bunch all at once. Just keep watching and I'll add more as time permits.

It's been fun and it's been hell at times to. Boy...you meet all kinds of people and some of them are rascals, but most are nice. I think e-bay has the worst bunch of mean hellish people I've ever encountered in my life. I've been called every name you can think of by some of them. Shocked I've wonder where do these people come from!!

Oh well...time to move on...
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: