eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Tiny the Dogg's Little Store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Tiny the Dogg's Little Store Reply with quote

Hey all. Just thought I would come on by and introduce myself and my store. My name is Ken(nickname Tiny) and my store is called Tiny's The Dogg's Little Store. I had my store on eBay and was doing quite well with it, but I felt that it wasn't for me. My sister, who also has a store on this site, told me about eCrater, and I fell in love with it. I sell DVD's, trading cards, comics, VHS, books, autographs, CD's and much much more.

I will be putting items in everyday. I have literally thousands of DVD's and trading cards as this was something I wanted to do for a very long time and now feel very confortable doing it.

My store sight is
http://www.tinythedogg.ecrater.com

My sister sells clothes, mostly baby clothes, but she sometimes has other clothes as well.

http://twiceuponamoon.ecrater.com

Thanks for checking it out and can't wait to start meeting people here at the moon!

Ken
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Tiny the Dogg's Little Store-New DVD's Reply with quote

New Release DVD's featured at my store this week are:
PS I Love You
First Sunday
The 4400 The Complete 4th Season

Plus I got several other new DVD's (not new releases) that I made available as well.
Thanks for checking it out!
Ken

tinythedogg.ecrater.com
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: New Release Reply with quote

New Release Movies at my store this week are:
The Great Debaters
Untraceable
Mad Money

I have used movies that I also put up and I am recieving a shipment of new movies(not new releases) by the end of the week. Thank for checking out my store

Ken
tinythedogg.ecrater.com
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: New Releases 5/20/2008 Reply with quote

More new releases this week. I got National Treasure 2:Book of Secrets, George Romero's Diary of the Dead and Wrestlemanie XXIV.

I put up some more used DVD's. I am also getting in some country music DVD's as well. Used books and possible more CD's.

Plus of course, trading cards.

Come on in and check it out.

Thanks
Ken
tinythedogg.ecrater.com
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's New Release Tuesday and I have two more new releases to add to the store inventory.
Rambo and Cleaner are the two new releases for this week.
I've also added a couple of new video gmaes including a hand held Guitar Hero Video Game.
Plus used DVD's and more sports cards and books coming this week, this is going to be a big week for us. Come on in and check it out.

Ken

tinythedogg.ecrater.com
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: New Releases Reply with quote

New Release for this week are:
The Machine Girl
Semi-Pro
The Eye

Also, I started my adventure into Blu Ray. DVD's and CD's are coming in this week, plus some used books and of course, trading cards.

Thanks for checking it out.

Ken

tinythedogg.ecrater.com
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's that time of the week. It is new release day! I have 2 new releases to add to my store this week.
The Bucket List
Jumper 2 Disc Special Edition Digital Copy Set

I've also added a couple more Blu Ray discs and I will be getting more by the end of the week.

I've also added a couple of MP3 players and possibly several more by the end of the week.

Also more used books and of course, trading cards.

You never know what is coming next to my store, hey sometimes even I am not always sure til I get it, but that's the fun of it.

Check it out and have fun.

Kenneth
tinythedogg.ecrater.com
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Release Tuesday!!!!!

The new releases this week are:
Fool's Gold
Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins

I'm slowly adding more and more Blu Ray discs so keep watching.

I'm also just about sold out of MP3 Players, still have a couple left though.

I've added some used DVD's and will be always adding more trading cards and other items. Just keep checking back.

Thank you very much

Kennny D

tinythedogg.ecrater.com
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Release Tuesday today!!!

This weeks new releases are:
The Spiderwick Chronicles
10,000 B.C.

I put up several used DVD's and a couple of used Blu Ray as well. Also some books and trading cards.

On a separate little note, I am very saddened by the death of George Carlin. I have been listening to his comedy for a very long time and I know I will miss him listening to him greatly.

RIP George Carlin

tinythedogg.ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: