eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Introducing my eCrater store to eBay customers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bettysclothesline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Introducing my eCrater store to eBay customers Reply with quote

I am still asking questions--is it legal to print a note and drop it into my ebay sale items about my eCrater store. Perhaps something about I want to introduce you to my new store-------. Perhaps offer a 10% discount on their first purchase from my store, but, they must e-mail me this information for me to know this. ????? Cool
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Put a link in EVERY email I send out!
I include my URL's to all my stores on every packing slip I put in every package I mail out.
I also include a business card for the store they purchased from and any other of my stores I think they might be interested it.

It's up to you to get the word of your store out to everyone. Do it anyway you can thing of.

There is a thread here
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4
that has a bunch of advertising ideas.
4-erotica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Promoting ecrater to ebay customers Reply with quote

It is legal on Ebay to include outside links in the "about me" part of Ebay. It is the ONLY section where outside links are permitted unless the outside links are for informational purposes only.

I know someone who sells downloadable info and the url he emails is to his zShop though....

Hope that helps answer your question - also if you offer a newsletter you can put in anything you care to...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: