eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please help me! I am trying to intergrate a google checkout

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Please help me! I am trying to intergrate a google checkout Reply with quote

I am on the page that states this
Quote:
Signup complete!
You've successfully signed up for Google Checkout and requested a link to AdWords. Based on your AdWords spending last month, you're eligible to process $0.00 in sales for free through Google Checkout this month.

Now how do I intergrate the checkout button with ecrater? When I click on "intergrate via e-commerce partner" and then click on the logo of ecrater it simple shows a sample of the intergration and then gives me the option to sign up for googlecheck out or ecrater itself. What am I going wrong. Please, help! I am stuck in the middle of this and don't want to close out until this is complete.

Thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When at the intergration portion click on settings tab and it will show your mrchant ID and merchant key

then you need to copy and paste those into your payment options after you log in on ecrater.com
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much BigandTall. I believe I finished correctly. It tells me that it will take two days to get a bank verification before I can accept payouts. So does that mean, customers can use it but I won't get paid until my bank account is verified?

I normally don't do the technically set ups, I leave that to my hubby, but I was feeling brave and thought I would do this one myself. Thank you for your help and answering my question/questions quickly.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So does that mean, customers can use it but I won't get paid until my bank account is verified?

I have no idea --- I am not verified either
ClassicTreasures

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am sure in the meantime you got your bank account verified with them. My understanding is that this is optional, but I could be wrong. It took them only 24 hours to deposit a small amount inot my checking acct and all I had to do was, enter the amount into my GC account and it was verified.

I believe verifying is a good idea, it offers some peace of mind to the buyer and makes it sure that nobody else btu YOU gets the money.

Best of luck with your sales and using GC! Laughing I am very excited about using GC and just had my first sale through GC - without any problems. I love the idea of getting our sales processed for free the entire next year, as opposed to the PayPal fees; but at any rate, even if you still accept PayPal, offering GC (google checkout) is certainly adding to the palette of payment options. As a buyer, I love to have options, and the freedom of choice, too; so it feels good to being able to offer the same as a seller. Very Happy
Buytime

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can receive payments with GC, however until your bank account is verified, you cant receive payouts of your funds.

BTW:
It took Google 3 business days to do the verification on my Bank Account
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got to wait for my bank statement to verify the google deposit
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: