eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

NON PAYER-NASTY EMAIL RECIEVED!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandstorm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: NON PAYER-NASTY EMAIL RECIEVED! Reply with quote

Hi, I have had a few non payers-but like everyone else seems to do (from what I gather in these forums) Is I send a paypal invoice I give 7-10 days to pay and then cancel orders.
So I was VERY suprised with an email I recieved today-Someone placed an order and didnt pay so I sent a paypal invoice and I recieved this in response....
I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH PAY PAL. THEY ADVISED ME TO ERASE YOUR EMAIL.
WHICH I DID AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO. I IN NO WAY ENTERED A CONTRACT WITH
YOU WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO FIND THE SHIPPING CHARGES ON YOUR WEBSITE. DO NOT
CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL HAVE TO REPORT YOU AND YOUR HARRASSMENT TO PAY
PAL.

I was very shocked by this as harrassment to me is not 1 email sent requesting money for an order this person placed! Also they said about shipping when ALL my items have free shipping as stated on shop home page and on EVERY listing!
My main question here is-is there anyone you can tell on ecrater about this as in non-payers and abusie emails? or do we just press delete? Yes I know I know another ebayer used to the report abusive bidders and buyers forums lol. Embarassed
But like so many others I am pleased to have left feebay and am loving ecrater!
Very Happy
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I IN NO WAY ENTERED A CONTRACT WITH
YOU WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO FIND THE SHIPPING CHARGES ON YOUR WEBSITE.

Unfortunately, this is just going to happen. They probably just didn't believe that the shipping was really free but there's no way for them to know until they go through checkout. Of course, that doesn't explain why they didn't want to buy after they found out. Maybe they're a competitor.

The e-mail they sent is pretty knee-jerk (what's the wording like on your invoice?) but I doubt it would fall into the "abusive" category.

Deleting is the way to go here. It's annoying, I know.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't send a invoice in to an American, did you? That might put someone off as well.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
sandstorm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No my invoice is just basic request with nice note from me saying many thanks for your order and her is your invoice for your ecrater purchase order number .... so nothing there could trigger that response.
As for invoice nope all in correct currencies.
So I shall just delete and hope for happier mails in future.
Many thanks to you.
Happy xmas to all.
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: