eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Fused Glass Coasters, Pendants, Plates by Sunrise Glass Art!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunriseglassart7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Fused Glass Coasters, Pendants, Plates by Sunrise Glass Art! Reply with quote

Check out our new store at:

http://sunriseglassart7.ecrater.com
or
http://www.sunriseglassart.com

You'll find a variety of fused glass pendants, fused glass coaster sets, fused glass plates, fused glass bowls, glass sun-catchers etc. We use a variety of colored compatible and dichroic glasses to make stunning artisan. These make great gifts for all occasions!

We can fill custom orders at discounted prices. Simply email us (SunriseGlassArt7@gmail.com) to arrange the order.

All items can be monogrammed or otherwise personalized using powdered glass, in a variety of fonts and colors. Email us (see above) for details.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
sobeaditjewelry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely beautiful fused glass and dichroic glass work. i love the pendants. i am hoping to learn to do some of that myself in the coming months, but i am sure it will take a long time to get as good as you. it looks gorgeous. i love the purples and blues and greens. just wonderful. thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: