eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New items added at somethingforeveryone2008!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: New items added at somethingforeveryone2008! Reply with quote

I've added some new items! Sports cards and a handmade candle holder. Come check it out!![/url]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: I've added some new items!! Come check them out!! Reply with quote

New Maternity items added to something for everyone 2008!!! Come take a look around!!
somethingforeveryone2008.ecrater.com
somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come check out my store!! I have a little of everything with new items to be added very soon!! Look for handmade wooden pens and candle holders!! I am taking offers on anything that is listed now! Come take a look around!!
somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: New items now at Something For Everyone2008!! Reply with quote

I've added a few new items to my store! Handmade wooded pens with many more to come. Gently used infant girl clothes. Feedback on any items are much appreciated. Come take a look around!!

[url=http://somethingforeveryone2008.ecrater.com]
somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Great Father's Day Gifts! Reply with quote

I have added some new pens that would make great Father's Day gifts! Come check it out. If you would like another design, or a different type of wood, just let me know. I can make them to order. Thanks for looking!!

http://somethingforeveryone2008.ecrater.com
somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Great gifts for hard to buy for dads!!! Reply with quote

More handmade pens have been added to my store! Come check them out!! They would make great Father's day gift. Send me an E-mail if there is another design or different type of wood you would like. I can make them to order! Thanks for looking!!!

somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New pens have been added to Something For Everyone 2008!! New Mahogany pens and soon, acrylic pens will be added!! Check back often!!
somethingforeveryone2008

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: New Acrylic pens! Reply with quote

I've added acrylic pens at Something For Everyone 2008!! Check out a variety of pens and other items!! Come check it out!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: