eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

HELLO TO EVERYONE!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandeescollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: HELLO TO EVERYONE!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to Ecrater...I'm glad to meet you! I also sell on Ebay (for over 6 years, over 2100 positive feedbacks)...but, I am slowly moving over to here. The fees are a killer. Haven't notified all of my previous buyers yet....so much to do! Ebay is really getting to be a joke lately...I really can see them going down the drain in about a year or two. I just don't want to have my eggs in just one basket!

I have managed to get 3 sales in approximately 3 weeks from my new store...which really isn't bad to start! Let me know what you think of my new site! www.sandeescollectibles.ecrater.com

Thanks! Sandee
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hello Sandee

Welcome to ecrater. I too sell on EBay and yes the fees are a killer, but as far as auctions go EBAY seems to be the only one out there that is secure enough and buyers are a little more serious.

I am on a few other auction sites but they are small, not very active, and you really dont know if when a buyer bids if he is going to pay or not.They arent as strict as EBAY is on non paying bidders.

Ecrater does offer a nice store and for free, but right now I sell more on ebay then I do on my store. Im finding it hard to get sales on my store, or the traffic to it.
fragranceboutique

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sandee,

Your store looks great, good luck!

I've yet to get my first sale but the store has been up less than 2 weeks. I'm really trying to generate traffic to it using a number of methods but my time is limited as I work 8+ hours a day as a Physical Therapist. I'm preparing to send out messages to my FeePay customers to alert them of our new home since I closed my FeePay store. I still list a few auctions but have pulled back tremondously.

I also have tried other venues but like AKLeatherFashions stated, traffic is slow and sales are few and far between. I can list tons of items here w/o having to worry about racking up fees.

Hopefully my work will pay off eventually.

Good luck to all!

Kevin
hidyscloset

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, Sandee. Your store looks great and I love your graphics. You're going to like it here and the price is certainly right! As more and more sellers sign on and bring their customers with them the sales will follow. The sales are trickling in for me and I am optimistic that with the holiday season upon us more will come.

I left feebay in August though I ended up with a small credit after closing my store and ran one additional futile auction to use it up. Now I have a .06 credit. lol. I'm done with them so they can have the .06. I do cruise their boards occasionally to see how things are going. Sounds bad over there, some very discontented sellers and they're not holding back on their comments. Looks like the "community cops" over there have more than they can keep up with in enforcing their juvenile rules and passing out their insulting "pink slips"!

Good luck to ya!

www.hidyscloset.com
Solarcell7-Guitars-and-Mo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, nice job with your store! Very Happy You have some really neat stuff. Welcome aboard and continued success here @ eCRATER!
Brian/Solarcell7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: