eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Not sure what is going on

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Not sure what is going on Reply with quote

Hi there
I'm pretty new to this, but I've been studying these boards quite religiously, so hopefully I didn't miss anything.

I've opened a store and I've been adding items everyday from the toerh one, plus all the items that I've ordered that come in. What I ususally like to do after I enter my items in is to check and see the positioning of where my items are and were. Tonight, after I loaded all my items, I was suprised to see that none of them came up on the genrel listing under the catergories. So I thought my store was suspended. So I did an advanced search on my items and there they were. They popped up no problem. I realized that I was not suspended.

So I was scratching my head and I started doing more research on suspened stores. Well, after reading one of the posts, it seems to me that I have been marked as an affiliate. Now if I'm not mistaken, that is for dropshippers. That is something I am not. I cannot even stand the concept of drop shipping.

99% of the pictures that you see are pictures that I have scanned. I think maybe 2 or three are stock photos. So I am wondering if someone could tell me if I was marked as an affiliate and how to get that mark off, because that is not what I am.

I know that this is off topic, but if I could get a critique of my store as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for any help anyone can give me!

Ken
tinythedogg.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct - I just checked and your store is flagged as an affiliate - I have no clue as to why.

Here is what I suggest you do
go to www.ecrater.com and click on the contact - bottom right corner
use that from to explain that you have been flagged as an affiliate and you are not. They may contact you for proof of that - I don't know - maybe request a pic of your inventory NOT sure exactly what they ask for.
This might take time to get through but as long as you stock the inventory and can prove it in the end it will be corrected.

Quote:
I know that this is off topic, but if I could get a critique of my store as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for any help anyone can give me!

I suggest that you post that in the HELP section as most posters don't read this section of the forum.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have been flagged as an affiliate, you will probably have to submit proof of purchase for your items to ecrater. I know some people have had to.
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the fast reply. I did what you suggested, so we'll have to wait and see what happens. I'll get some pictures ready if they need to see pictures.
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Maggie
Thanks, I'll get those ready as well.
tinythedogg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the affiliated tag off this week, thanks for all the help!
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say, I did a double take when I saw your dog! I have two shih-tsus and he sure looks like one of mine. You have great taste in dogs!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: