eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Bellissima Trucco Minerale Minerale Makeup Now Open!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellissimatruccominerale

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Bellissima Trucco Minerale Minerale Makeup Now Open! Reply with quote

I'm so proud to present Bellissima Trucco Minerale, Skin-Healthy Mineral Makeup on eCrater.com!!!

Bellissima Mineral Makeup is freshly formulated for color & quality control with only the highest grade, pure crsuhed minerals and 100% all-natural ingredients!

"After suffering for years with problem skin as a direct result of toxic ingredients in many mainstream cosmetics, I turned to Mineral Makeup as a healthier alternative. After experiencing itching, breakouts and colors that looked anything but natural, I decided to formulate my own line of Mineral Cosmetics! I chose not to include those ingredients that clogged pores and irritated skin: preservatives, oils, talcs, fragrances, food-derivitives (rice powder, etc.) and Bismuth Oxychloride. I chose not to add fillers or low-grade ingredients. I chose all-natural, healthy, good-for-skin ingredients that would not only enhance complexions but would promote great skin health!"

We've developed a wide array of products for almost every skin type: mineral foundations, mineral veils, mineral concealers, bronzers, mineral blushes, mineral eye shadows, tinted & sheer lip butters and more! Our sizes are the largest online, and our prices are incredible!

All products are formulated in a sanitary, smoke-free, pet-free environment and delivered professionally labelled, with ingredients listed and shrinkwrapped for protection.

Please stop by and browse!

http://bellissimatruccominerale.ecrater.com
[/img]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: