eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Disney pin store suspended for title : sold out?????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomsDisneyDepot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Disney pin store suspended for title : sold out????? Reply with quote

I opened a store here in February. I had started to get some sales of my Disney pins, and a customer recently told me she could not find any pins in my store...

I could see my store, and the pins listed, but customers would see a "no items to display" message... so I asked Ecrater what's going on... today they replied:

We suspended your store and cancelled several listings that said the item was sold out... a violation of our terms.

1. If the title says pin is sold out, it means sold out at Disney... I have the quantity available listed for each pin, as well as a detailed description in the listing stating when the pin became sold out... meaning it is only available thru private sellers, and not avaialble thru Disney.

I explained that to Ecrater, asking that they tell me which listings they removed, since ecrater is the ONLY site i was listing each and every one of my pins.... and now I have no idea which listings they just cancelled or removed, so my inventory is totally screwed up!

They did not even bother to send me an email or ask a question. My store has effectively been shut down for some time,,,, and I didn't even know about it.

I am hoping to get an answer about using "sold out" in my titles, as well as a list of the pins ecrater decided to remove, but I have no idea what to expect for a reply...

all in all, this is unreal... totally un-professional, and I am just not believing ecrater would dump my listings AND shut down my store without so much as an automated email... this kind of treatment is why I left Ebay....but i guess you get what you pay for to some degree.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been addressed in the other thread you started on the same subject. Sold Out is just not a good thing to put in your title..most buyers won't even look at a listing with a title that says sold out. That means 'not available' to most of us!
You still have one pin listed as 'sold out', and I read the description-still looks to me like you are saying the pin is sold out! that may mean at the factory to you, but that's not what I got from the description, especially when you add the line about 'members wanting'.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retired might be a good choice for wording.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have the items in stock, you're just saying the equivalent of "out of print", right? Yeah, I think I'd go with "retired" too.

Well, assuming that's accurate. I assume if Disney doesn't have something available then it means it's been retired.
lnahandmedowns

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or in the Disney Vault...I think that's only movies...but that would work as well.
debandricksstore

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No longer being mfg. Limited supply. Limited Qty. Retired is the best.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: