eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Critique Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camelotgiftshop

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Critique Please Reply with quote

http://camelotgiftshop.ecrater.com/

According to google analytics I have had around 300 hits so far, but only one sale. I would like you guys especially the experienced ones, take a look and see what else I need to do and tell me also what is a good number of items to carry.

Thank you,

buyer
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bellavistaboutique

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked what I saw...photos are sharp, descriptions are thorough, return policy is stated in detail. The only thing I noticed was that in your "About" section it suggests that the customer sign up for a mailing list, but there aren't any instructions on how they can do that.

Hope this helps!

Ann Smile
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to blame the economy. If shoppers are worried about putting food on the table and losing their house, buying jewelry is not on the list of things to do. Even if rising prices haven't hit someone personally, everyone has a relative, neighbor or friend who is struggling.

Have your sales dropped on your other sites? I think one other time you posted about this and said you had regular sales elsewhere.

May has been the worst month for me that I've had for a very long time and like you, my inventory does not consist of necessities.
camelotgiftshop

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, I will fix my about me page and you are probably right it just may be the economy. Time to hang tough.
kjscreations

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very pretty!!!! MAYBE... since economy is a little slow for "luxury" items... join in on Bridal or Wedding forums, links etc.

People are still spending the bucks on weddings & you have some beautiful jewelry for a bride or as gifts for a shower or to brides maids...

maybe add those keywords.

Maybe add an item or 2 for sale on craigs list (on vegas) for brides. & you can always add your store addy.

Just a few ideas Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: