eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Liberty-unchained ecrater store - comic books

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liberty-unchained

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Liberty-unchained ecrater store - comic books Reply with quote

Hi all,

I finally got my initial marvel comic books up on my store ( primarily limited series and mini-series, though I do have a couple of larger lots up ).

I also placed a chart on the left side to display how much it costs me to ship different numbers of comic books to different countries. At this point I have mostly small runs of comic books up.

Over the next week, I will be posting various DC comic books ( again small runs such as limited series and mini-series sets ).

If you are interested in comic books, please feel free to stop by and take a look.

http://liberty-unchained.ecrater.com/

Now that I have my images fixed, I will see if I can refine my FAQ section and possibly make my listing templates a bit cleaner.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
liberty-unchained

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Store update - roleplaying games Reply with quote

I have just added a roleplaying games section to my store, though it is quite sparse at the moment.

I will primarily carry call of cthulhu and warhammer fantasy roleplay materials on hand, though I will also have various other items up such as dragon, white dwarf, and inferno magazines in the near future.
liberty-unchained

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: store update - liberty related writings Reply with quote

I just added a section for liberty related writings to my store, though it is quite sparse at the moment.

I will primarily carry writings that promote personal responsibility and individual liberty, writings that document history that has been bent or twisted over time, and writings that help one research law so that they can defend their rights against corrupt/ignorant government officials and monopolistic corporations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: