eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What do you do for fun?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
namesaketreasures

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on the time of year, my fun changes from being on the computer or sleeping ALOT to going to flea markets and garage sales. I don't watch much tv at all.
OuiJoli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: What Do You Do For Fun Reply with quote

When I have time I will set aside an hour to play an online game with my brother. Otherwise I listen to music and relax.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spend all of my free time with my hubby & two babies.. Kyra is 11 months old and Colin is 3 yrs old. I love being a Mom. When they are all sleeping, like now, I post to community boards like this or watch a little TV. Smile
JessicaArtwork

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds a bit crazy, recently I find cooking is quite enjoyable Very Happy A good time for me to have a simple moment.

http://jessicaartwork.ecrater.com/
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We go camping!

Can you tell where I was thes past few days Wink
PhotosandMemories

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

I work and I collect original signed memorabilia !!

Axa
JEANSJEANS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do for fun? Reply with quote

[quote="fancyflappers"]What do you do in your off time? ]

OK, hold your breath....I play competitive tennis...at age 68.

I took up tennis as physicial therapy when I had a stroke in my early 30's. I play in 3 tennis leagues...3.5 level, and have played nationally at 4.0 (which doesn't mean a thing unless you are familiar with tennis)

I also am a genealogist. Every family has a historian, one who knows just about everything about the family history (remember Aunt Bertha who KNEW everything...especially the juicy stuff). Some take it a bit farther and search census records, county histories and biographies for information about their ancestry. In our family....its me.

Between those two "hobbies", selling on EBAY and eCrater, my life is busy. Now if I could just fit housework and organization into my schedule........ Laughing

Jean's Jeans
gadgetgirlboutique

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: house stuff Reply with quote

I fix up my house in my spare time as well. Its a 1930 art deco house with a flat roof eeekk.. its has loads of problems. And many 'bad redos" from previous owners.

I would actually love to move to a 70s place with a real roof, maybe a rancher. As much as I love my house and deco I dont think I have the funds to fix it properly with all of the structural problems from the roof going bad so many times over the years.

Other than the house I play around with html and graphic design in my spare spare time.
keychain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: What do you like to do for fun? Reply with quote

I like to move it, move it!
BlueByrdCollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I have some spare time for me I like to play the odd game, post to forums, read, and relax. I have recently taken up exercise as a physical outlet (and do I know it Wink ). Otherwise, I have thousands of pieces of jewelry (quite literally cause I buy all the time) to picture, describe and post. I also do a bit on the big E but not much as it has become a $$$ grab. I do more buying than selling Very Happy . Aside from that, I have an 11 year old that keeps me busy with shopping, going to the beach since we have recently moved to Nova Scotia and live minutes away from 3 beaches and numberous other activities.

I also find time to take her to ballet as she has aspirations of going into competitive dance and perhaps joining some sort of pro dance association. She loves to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" and would like to be able to compete eventually.
abbashouse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free time? What is free time? Laughing
amigracegifts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do for fun? Reply with quote

fancyflappers wrote:
What do you do in your off time? Yeah right, what off time? Laughing

When I do have a minute to myself I like to watch mindless TV and nap. Not too exciting but relaxing, and I need that every now and then. I spend way to much time on the computer working, and playing. Very Happy

What off time Crying or Very sad Yeah, you're right! lol

Well most of the work that I do is happy work, I don't feel that it's work and I'm constantly doing something, working on something, moving around. Whatever "idle" time I have I may visit a favorite forum, spend time with my family, read, watch a reality show or 2 Embarassed However my all time favorite past time is painting! I love to paint Smile
fancifuldesires

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my free time I go to school! Or work! I really don't seem to have "free" time anymore, I always have SOMETHING that needs to get doing.

However, I am known to have mindless TV playing pretty much all day, even if I'm busy, and I take naps whenever I get the chance - I seem to be suffering chronic fatigue these days. I also spend time on forums, and play video games on occasion.
ABookAbout

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat my head against the wall, trying to remember when I used to sell books.
fragranceboutique

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do for fun? Reply with quote

fancyflappers wrote:
What do you do in your off time? Yeah right, what off time? Laughing

When I do have a minute to myself I like to watch mindless TV and nap.

I also enjoy a good movie. Weekends are usually time to catch up on some sleep. My full time job keeps me fairly busy during the week. I normally work on my online businesses during the weekend since I don't have much time during the week.

Other hobbies include playing softball and frequent visits to the gym (I'm sorta a fitness nut).

Kevin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: