eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I have 2 Stores with 1 name, can I link them together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casin-Pointe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: I have 2 Stores with 1 name, can I link them together Reply with quote

Hi, I was wondering if someone could possibly answer this for me, I think I saw a thread about it that was answered by Big/Tall, but now I can't find it. I would really appreciate any help.

I have 2 stores, Casin-Pointe and Casin-Pointe-2, my first store is all media, the second is a variety store, (which I haven't opened yet, still stocking) but can I promote each of my stores on the other. Such as can I say on Casin-Pointe-2, "If you are looking for nearly new, gently used or truly loved books, check out my media store at: Casin-Pointe"?

Thanks in advance for your help. I've been selling here now for about 2 months and I have had several good sales, most of them have been mutliplies (1-5) per sale. So, for those of you still questioning whether the sales will come, just be patient. "Good things come to those that wait!!!" I know it has for me.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can put on any of the pages something like

see our other store at www.Casin-Pointe-2.ecrater.com

it will not be clickable but you can put it anywhere and everywhere you want --- including in each listing.
Casin-Pointe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BigTall, I knew that if anyone knew the answer, it would be you. You are a great source of valuable information, not only to me, but to countless others here on the boards and I want to say how much I appreciate it. I look forward to "pickin" your brain again in the future.

Thanks, Casin-Pointe 1 & 2
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

It's my pleasure to help out and make ecrater.com the best dang shopping place possible!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: