eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please take a look_If you would

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtnmemories

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Please take a look_If you would Reply with quote

A very good day or evening, whichever the case may be,evening here in Tennessee,USA.

Would appreciate any kind ecrater seller to please take a look at our store & see if it looks good.

My color or graphics card etc. has gone crazy on my computer & am unable to ckeck the description color,background etc.

My pictures from my computer (items) & server show up fine,but nothing on the Internet color shows up right,

I'm not sure I'm EXplaining this right,but it's frustrating.

Our son will be here tomorrow & he will bring his notebook,so I look & hopefully he will figure it out.

It started making a racket like it was going to Explode or something & just went poof. Was able to get it rebooted,but it's not right.

Have had 3 computers & have never had this before.
Thank you in advance.
dianne fr.Tn.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
EtchingsandCollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi your store front has the grey template...Not sure if that is what you want but looks fine.
We have an emachine computer with option for 5 separate people to log in on their own site...For some reason the colors are gone on my log in, so I am using my husband's log in just to see colors...This is all on the same computer
We would be very interested in how to fix this...
Rolling Eyes
mtnmemories

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks etchings for your answer,
I truly don't know how to fix the problem, hoping my son does,it just makes no sense,how the proper color is missing,as I HAVE ADDED nothing nor downloaded anything & that usually messes things up.
I even tried to restore to earlier time,so far nothing, if mine gets fixed,I will try to post how,if it's not too technical.
thanks again,
dianne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: