eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Bottega Ebooks Now Open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bottegaebooks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Bottega Ebooks Now Open Reply with quote

Bottega Ebooks features ebooks written and published by me! My ebooks are topics I know a lot (or enough) about. Categories include Teachers (I am one), Writers (I do that too), How-to (I really know how to do some things), Kids & Family (I have both), and Epages (The One Page Wonder).

Teachers - My current title available: "The Teachers Book of Wisdom". I am working on putting together units, lesson plans, and more. Check back often to see new titles.

Writers - Coming soon!

How-to - Check out my ebook, "Write, Sell, and Publish Your Ebook". It's a simple, nuts & bolts guide.

Kids & Family - Coming soon! (I'm working on a nice Christmas ebook for kids, moms, and teachers.)

Epages (The One Page Wonder) - Sometimes you just need simple, straight forward information now. Epages are my very own creation. One page filled with the information you need. My epages are usually on topics I've spent time banging my head against the computer trying to learn. I'm sharing my knowledge in a take a bite out of it fashion. Learn "How to Find Products to Sell on Ebay", "How to Get More Clicks on Your Google Ads", and "How to Host a Mystery Auction on Ebay".

My ebook store is a work in progress. I will add new titles as I finish them. Please drop by and come back often. And don't forget to tell your friends!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: