eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Cross Promotion for all of us!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Cross Promotion for all of us! Reply with quote

Hi I was talking to BT and I was mentioning that I know a place that makes magnetic signs for vehicles. I was planning on making one for the store. I already have one advertising the army with my husband's name since he is a recruiter. But I was thinking, We all need to drive people to our stores. Maybe if possible I can add the whole site with your ideas or individual stores and It does not bother me have one more magnet in my car. I drive from Daytona to Kissimmee and some times I go back home to Texas, that is taking I 10 from North Florida to Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas up to Killeen. My husband can have one in his car and when he goes to S. Carolina, Georgia and Virginia to schools, That is more exposure. So that sound like great advertising. A big sign would cost me around $60.00 a big sheet and I can have it cut in half so I can post one on each side of the vehicle. If you like the idea, start posting and let me know how we can come together. No money involved from you but good ideas on how to make the sign. Is Jerisign in the house here that can give some light to this? Hey I had paid more than that on eBay books alone LOL.
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Cross Promotion for all of us! Reply with quote

I need to be away for a little bit to care for some things but I should be back later.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine makes and sells magnetic signs -
www.jerisigns.com and http://st126.startlogic.com/~jerisign/shopping/
She tells me the best way to go is with the smaller 12x12 signs. Plenty of room to get your message out, but not so big that they would be heavy to ship. (the pair of 12x24 signs weighs 3 lb. and average shipping by priority is $6.50).

She even has her cart set up so a person can order either a single sign or a pair. If you got a pair, then you could exchange with 2 people. Smile Single 12x12 2 colors of lettering/graphics is 17.50 and she THINKS she can ship at a pound ($4.05). The pair of 12x12's with 2 colors is $30. and it's 2 lb. to ship.

On her site go to "Fully Customized Signs" and click on the 12x12 to see the ad. If you get the new catalog (mint green and purple) then it will be easy to find -- things are more organized in the new cart. If you get the old one (brite blue) you will have to do some clicking to get there.

Some of you might have heard of www.BusinessesGrowingTogether.com
I like this idea so much that I am going to work with members of that group to get an exchange program going.

If you want to exchange magnetic car signs with someone - for now you can post here that you are interested.
then you all can pm each other and work this out - since personal names and addresses will have to be exchanged I don't think the board is the place to post that info.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the sounds of that! I am game. I am glad that you know jerisigns. I have to check it out. It sounds cheaper that route. I have crossed that website but will check on it tomorrow am. This old lady needs some rest. Thanks BT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: