eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Invalid username/password
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
melswholesales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Invalid username/password Reply with quote

I just started creating my store (haven't even finished putting descriptions and pictures in) and i went to get some lunch - when i came back and tried to login it says my username/password is invalid. I requested them to send my password just to make sure i was using the right one (and i am) but for some reason it still wont let me login to my store (but it lets me login to the ecrater community) any ideas?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store has been suspended. I can tell because when I click on one of your pics, the page is filled with google ads. I have no idea why you were suspended.

Stores are suspended for breaking one or more terms of selling on ecrater. It is up to you to read them and make sure your store is okay before going live.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
melswholesales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Suspension Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Your store has been suspended. I can tell because when I click on one of your pics, the page is filled with google ads. I have no idea why you were suspended.

Any ideas how to get it unsuspended? I read over all of the policies and I didn't break any so I'm not sure what the problem is
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see your items but some things I've seen on other technology sites are catalogue numbers instead of titles, selling fakes, using photos without permission.

If your store was just imcomplete it should have been hidden. See your admin page on the left column. That way you can take as long as you like to get it up and ready. No one can see it. As it is someone could have seen a store without pics or descriptions and reported it.

Hide your store, finish setting it up and then apply to be reactivated via the contact page at the bottom of ecrater home page. Administration is not to know you were still working on your store. People start to set up stores here and abandon them all the time.

All the above is my theory. Since I can't see your store, I'm merely conjecturing.
acread

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From eCraters terms of service (might want to read them carefully http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php ):
Quote:
3.3 What is not allowed to post?

- Body parts & organs
- Pirated materials and products
- Copyrighted Materials (images & texts)
- Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)
- Fake Documents
- Illegal Goods and Services
- Personal Information about another individual
- Prescription Drugs
- Prostitution
- Currency Exchanges
- The same or very similar content several times (even in different categories)
- Miscategorization
- Meaningless title & description
- Test items unless your store is put on-hold
- Free items and items with prices that are not "real"
- Items that are not for sale
- Pre-order items
- Firearms & ammunition
- Tobacco and cigars for smoking
- Live animals
- Mod chips or mod chips accessories

I am guessing maybe those two. Since we can't see your listings, we can't know for sure.

You might need to show that those iPhones are legit and show proof. If they are not then you remove the listings. Then contact eCrater (through the contact page) to get your store back.
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to contact eCrater directly for information on why you were suspended. Use the contact tab on the eCrater home page.

Based on the categories in your store, my guess would be authenticity.
When you contact eCrater, you might want to indicate to him (not here on the boards) the source of your product. You are in a high fraud category -- not saying you are but electronics seems to attract a large number of frauds.
melswholesales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TyreeTrading wrote:
You need to contact eCrater directly for information on why you were suspended. Use the contact tab on the eCrater home page.

Based on the categories in your store, my guess would be authenticity.
When you contact eCrater, you might want to indicate to him (not here on the boards) the source of your product. You are in a high fraud category -- not saying you are but electronics seems to attract a large number of frauds.

Thanks - I sent them an e-mail and provided them with proof of authenticity so hopefully this gets cleared up soon.

You've all been very helpful!!!
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being suspended NORMALLY will still allow you to log in.
So there must be some other issue here.

You do need to contact ecrater.com using the contact form.
jtagameworld

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: I'm getting this error message also Reply with quote

I'm getting this message also. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do besides contact ecrater.com?
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jta,
Your store is suspended for some reason (no one on the forums can see why, just that it is). Once you have figured out what is wrong and fixed it, then you do have to contact ecrater to have it reinstated.

Here is a link to the ecrater terms:

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Electronic items seem to cause problems, items that use stock photos (photos you didn't take yourself), counterfeit items, etc.

Hope you can get it figured out!
jtagameworld

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: I'm unable to log in. I just get invalid user Reply with quote

I'm unable to log in. I just get invalid user
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that suspended store owners could still log in, but maybe this is something new? One of the moderators may know for sure.

But your store is definitely suspended because when I click on your www icon and try to look at your items, they say "no such product" with the Google ads.

Anyhow, you should still be able to get to the link I gave you because it does not require logging in. If you can figure out from the terms why you're suspended, then contact ecrater at http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php to see if they will reactivate your store. I would think you could also explain your log-in trouble in a message there.

Sorry we can't do more here in the forums! Good luck!
acread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTall is right. Usually, if you are suspended, you should be able to login to your store to correct stuff. There must be more to this. You need to contact eCrater directly as wtcollectibles suggested. Wait for their answer. It may take a few days, but they will respond.
jtagameworld

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed ecrater a few times and have not recieved a response. Is there any way of finding out why my store was suspended?
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there any way of finding out why my store was suspended?

Other then you reading the terms and figuring out what rules you broke and fixing them - the answer is - not that I know of.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: