eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My Google checkout doesn't work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leatherbagsanddesignerrags

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: My Google checkout doesn't work Reply with quote

I recently added Google checkout to my store. Yesterday a buyer tried to purchase an item through my Google checkout and it came up saying "oops error from Emma's Shopping Mall" which is one of my stores. I tried to fix it by taking out exclamation points and commas ect out of my description and title. Then I tried to check it by attempting to buy the item. I can't buy an item from my own account so I got the error alert again. I don't know what else to do. Please help.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read the following post: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=112609#112609

1. First you need to have a Google Checkout account.
2. Then in that account you need to verify the bank account info (which takes about 3-5 days)
3. Then you will get a Mechant Key.
4. You copy Merchant ID and Merchant Key (both located in Settings ---> Integration in your Google Checkout account) to your eCrater account (in the Payment Options section where you need to check the small box next to Google Checkout to enable it and paste the number, code whatever you want to call them in the appropriate boxes.

That is enough to turn on the Google Checkout in your store and customer to be able to use the botton.

Now if you want the order info to appear in your eCrater account (in Orders section) and be able to receive feedback you complete the integration. By that I mean copy and paste the API call back url from eCrater (Payment options) to your Google Analytics account (Integration page where the merchant ID and key is) and click on radio button next to XML. Don't forget to save.

By the way the punctuation etc in the titles have nothing to do with Google Checkout. They may however effect Google Product Search. So don't put them back.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: My Google checkout doesn't work Reply with quote

leatherbagsanddesignerrags wrote:
I recently added Google checkout to my store. Yesterday a buyer tried to purchase an item through my Google checkout and it came up saying "oops error from Emma's Shopping Mall" which is one of my stores. I tried to fix it by taking out exclamation points and commas ect out of my description and title. Then I tried to check it by attempting to buy the item. I can't buy an item from my own account so I got the error alert again. I don't know what else to do. Please help.

IS Emma's Shopping Mall on the ecrater.com site??
If not, you need to cfreate a GC account to use on this site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: