eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

I am new here. I started last week. I learned about ecrater through someone I met on an auctiva board. Ms. Donna invited me to a group full of energetic people and they referred me here. I like it because it was easy. I see familiar faces like BT and others from the ASM group. I sell about everything on my store and planning on add more electronics. Have a collection of Capodimonte from a friend and I am acquiring from another friend an Avon Christmas Collection soon. I meet a lot of people every day and if they do not want it, I will sell it for them.
I am a former military woman with 3 children and 1 grandson. I move a lot due to my husband still being in the military. Right now, we are at central Florida. I am originally from Ponce, Puerto Rico;lived over 8 years in NY, 4 years in Miami, 3 in Kentucky and 12 in Texas. Plus have been outside the mainland a few times during my military ventures. I love cooking, quilting, woodworking and most dancing. I have a very outgoing personality and like treat everyone with respect. I am very honest and If there is something I cannot do, I will let someone else do it. Stubborn when it comes to asking for help but learning to start asking. I am often referred as "too apologetic" but that was the way I was brought up. Love helping people to anything I can possibly can. If anyone needs any spanish help, I am here.
YourRainyDayBookStore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marvinjoe - Welcome and I hope you enjoy eCrater as much as I do!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Welcome to ecrater. Its great to see another store open. You really have moved around a lot WOW!!. Hope your store does well and have fun today. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: