Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

http://www.twitter.com/normasbathbody
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
stardust

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone here offer promotional services on twitter or Facebook? Please message me if you do.
reansforte

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Twitter account Reply with quote

I can be found on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/reansforte
butterflykisses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: My Twitter! Reply with quote

I am new here and saw the benifits of haveing twitter to help promote my store! I am http://twitter.com/jenniferchula1
GENESGOODS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I post all my items on twitter multiple times everyday. I have 300 followers now since I started ecrater store.
butterflykisses

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: question Reply with quote

GENESGOODS wrote:
I post all my items on twitter multiple times everyday. I have 300 followers now since I started ecrater store.

Do you use twitter only to promote your store, or do you also tweet about other things to keep your followers interested? I tweet my products and also quotes, but I have lost some followers recently.How did you get so many followers? Did you follow them first,or did they just find you?
Thanks!
sandysgingham

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://twitter.com/sandysgingham
YayBeads

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://twitter.com/yaybeads
asaneagifts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done! Cool

Last edited by asaneagifts on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
asaneagifts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATED BELOW !

Last edited by asaneagifts on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 am; edited 5 times in total
rsthrift

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: We are now on Twitter also! Reply with quote

http://twitter.com/RSThrift[/u]
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, almost a year since the last post here!

We're on the Twitter train too, check it out:
--> http://twitter.com/AudioGasoline
TheMysteriousRose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have yet to open a Twitter account. Don't want one. It doesn't sound interesting to me because the only thing you can do on Twitter is tweet, you can't customize a profile or interact with buyers other than through short posts. Another reason I haven't opened an account is because I already have several accounts that I use for store promotion and, I don't want to have to keep up with any more passwords and login details.
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearcreekcreations wrote:
I still have yet to open a Twitter account. Don't want one. It doesn't sound interesting to me because the only thing you can do on Twitter is tweet, you can't customize a profile or interact with buyers other than through short posts. Another reason I haven't opened an account is because I already have several accounts that I use for store promotion and, I don't want to have to keep up with any more passwords and login details.

Well, one response is:
You can customize your profile with images, text and links. The short posts aren't as constrictive as they might sound, and most ideas/conversations don't suffer at all from the format (even for long-winded folks like myself), especially if you use a URL shortener to save space. I understand your point about Twitter being just one more outlet in a sea of social networks, but it has some unique ways of disseminating your name and links. And just like the other big networks, it has a large loyal following of users that prefer it over the others - adding Twitter to my suite of social advertising has brought in people I never would have connected with otherwise. Judging by the amount of other moon-dwellers I've found on Twitter, it's working for a lot of other sellers here, too.

Another response I have is:
Why would you post to a thread with 24 pages of comments just to poo-poo the topic? How can you be so set-against a service you haven't used? Your point about the number of social pages one person can maintain is entirely valid - but trends in social media fluctuate all the time, and the impetus is on us to follow the trend. For me, Twitter outperformed (and eventually replaced) a couple of other networks that weren't working as well for my products. Overall, adding Twitter was a big upgrade to the social presence of my store. Your experience could be different, but it's worth dipping your toe in the water before completely disregarding it.

I'm not trying to push you into the service. Just suggesting that there may be more to Twitter than you realize. For example: with 200 million active users, they have a larger user base than Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+, Flickr, Instagram, Reddit, blog hosts like WordPress & Blogger, and even twice the population of Ebay. There's a lot of room in there to find your niche, whatever it might be.
TheMysteriousRose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AudioGasoline wrote:
Why would you post to a thread with 24 pages of comments just to poo-poo the topic? How can you be so set-against a service you haven't used?

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude or ruin the topic for others, I was just giving my opinion. My aunt actually opened a twitter account when she owned my store before I did, and she was going to use it to post store updates but, she ended up closing down the account because she said it just wasn't right for her.

I knew about it because she asked me to help her figure out how to use her twitter account. So, I have seen and used twitter to a certain extent when I was helping her out, and I didn't like it too much either. That's why I have yet to open a new account and start tweeting for the store again. But yes, I have used twitter a few times, just haven't had my own personal account.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: