eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please give me feedback on my store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WebkinzWorld

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Please give me feedback on my store Reply with quote

Hi. I am new here and have recently begun to set up my store. There is certainly alot of information on this forum and I am trying to read through as much as I can.

Please take a look at my store and let me know what you think. Also if you have any suggestions for "attributes" that would be helpful too.

Thanks!!!

www.webkinzworld.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bellavistaboutique

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I like your "one concept' store. I must admit I don't know much about Webkinz. I think the store is colorful, well-organized, and has professional pics. 2 things that I'd improve; your google attribute coding is showing up on the bottoms of your item descriptions. It usually means that the coding isn't correct for some reason. Secondly, please fill out your about and terms sections, to personalize your store (how did you get started selling Webkinz?), and to let them know about shipping, returns, and other store policies.

A great start, best of luck!

Ann Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME

First - I hope you have written permission to use the Webkinz trademarked name as your store name. That's a lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Second - I hope you have written permission to use the copyrighted images in your store.

Third - condition is not a google attribute you can use - actually ecrater plugs that one in for you automatically - which is why it's not on the list of supported attributes and is showing as an error in your listings. You also have -General Attributes and II. Product Specific Attributes showing in yoru listings - no need for that.

Some of your listings say
Check my other auctions
their are no AUCTIONS on ecrater.com or in your store - saying auctions confuses the shopper and most won't ask they will just move on to some place that don't confuse them.

Quote:
Guaranteed Brand New, direct from Ganz.

Stating direct form Ganz -- means that you are having them drop shipped direct from the manufacture. So that sentence with your next sentence
Quote:
I have these in hand and ready to ship

makes NO SENSE
either you own them and are shippign them or they are coming direct from Ganz --- can't be bother ways on one item.

No ABOUT US page or TERMS
Terms are extremely important.

FAQ's
Quote:
How long have you been selling on line?
I have been selling on Ebay for a number of years and have a VERY Successful record there with exceptional feedback. Recently, with all the changes on Ebay (alot that are not buyer or seller friendly) I have decided to try a different venue. I hope you will give me the opportunity to be your source for Webkinz and more.

You asked the question BUT you never answered it.
Does anyone really care about how or why you left ebay?
But you didn't even answer the question you asked, lol
sorry - I find that funny - certainly can send the wrong message to a shopper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: