eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from Stryker Designs!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strykerdesigns

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Hello from Stryker Designs!!! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone.
Just thought I would drop a line and introduce myself and my store.

My name is Samantha, and I reside in Fort McMurray AB, Canada. The name of my store is Stryker Designs. I have everything from simple single strand necklaces to chandelier earrings and pins. I also have simple Do It Yourself Kits(added soon), and I also do special requests for people that are looking for a specific color for jewellery.

The site has been up for a while now, my apologizies for taking so long to introduce myself, I've been getting my second website (www.freewebs.com/samanthad25) up and running, plus dealing with family issues. So please feel free to go and take a look, and drop me an e-mail sometime. I would love to talk to you all!

Happy shopping!!!
Samantha
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things you might consider --

Home page
Change the your image here photo
Add some featured categories
correct the spelling errors -- Jewelry does not have 2 l's in it.
"also there are DIY kits " --- what is a DYI kit?

ITEMS -
use the description space to describe the item you are selling. That's what the search engines will look at.

Titles like this - BRT11 - Smoke Grey - will never come up in a search. WHO would search Smoke Grey? No idea even when looking at the description if this is a necklace, bracelet anklet bracelet or what it is. No measurements, no nothing.

Does it come in the box as pictures?

In my opinion your store should be on hold until you have complete descriptions and titles not to mention everything else that is lacking.

FILL OUT YOUR TEXT PAGES
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
eileensporcelainandtreasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to ecrater. I wish you all the best with your new store. Don't be discouraged by big and talls comments, I'm sure he was only trying to help.
If you need any help, just ask. There are lots of good people here that would be very willing to help you.

Eileen

http://www.eileensporcelainandtreasures.ecrater.com
http://www.eileens-porcelain-and-treasures.com
wahm922

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, BT is only trying to help - that her job here to help us all be successful Very Happy
strykerdesigns

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Thanks Gang! Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I definitely appreciate all the help and encouragement (Especially Big & Tall's Very Happy )

I've put the store on hold for now while I make the needed adjustments. But I will be back up and running soon.

In the meantime, I wish all of you prosperity in your stores!

Samantha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: