eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Anyone use Google Checkout?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF wrote:
Much as I hate and fear paypal I guess I'll just leave it as is for now. I checked on my Google account and at least 10 attempts at purchases were made since 9/12 and all bounced with cart errors. Doesn't tell me what they tried to buy or even from which site it came from - again all tech speak to me. Very frustrating. Crying or Very sad

Terry

If you were using the same Google Checkout (GC) account for two sites, just separate them. Just open a new one for eCrater and use that one. If you entered API callback url and method that works with eCrater in the old GC account, just remove that info so you can use it for that non-ecrater site.

When you open and verify the new GC account for eCrater just use the merchant key and ID for that at ecrater. Do the integration (in Settings in GC account).

And just move on from what could have been. Just look forward. Fix things now, so you won't miss any more sales.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF wrote:
Much as I hate and fear paypal I guess I'll just leave it as is for now. I checked on my Google account and at least 10 attempts at purchases were made since 9/12 and all bounced with cart errors. Doesn't tell me what they tried to buy or even from which site it came from - again all tech speak to me. Very frustrating. Crying or Very sad

Terry

You can NOT use GC with other sites --- it's a one site type account.
First correct that issue - easy to do and FREE.
Then Put the key and merchant id of the new account into ecrater and be sure to put the API callback url into the new Google Checkout account.
Presto -- no one should get an error again.
Oh yeah, you will need to verify your bank deposit again (so you get another couple of free pennies from google, lol)
Yes, you can use the same bank account on multiple gc accounts.
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

I love google checkout. Just a little learning curve, but it's been great for me.

Wishing you many sales!

Very Happy
Ann Clark
www.joyfulsleep.com
quality products for heavenly sleep
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree I love google checkout and wish I could totally do away with paypal but I still get quite a few buyers who only seem to want to use paypal so I will leave it on until I get tired of their high fees. I have never had any problems with google checkout and so far (knock on wood) no chargebacks. Well best of sales to you and most definately don't try to use the same google checkout account from your other selling site here. Open a new one and for ecrater and you won't have any problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: