eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

USPS Shipping Assistant!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlippinOut

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: USPS Shipping Assistant! Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Just noticed USPS offers the new USPS Shipping Assistant download http://www.usps.com/shippingassistant/instructions.htm

I've prepared a shipment for a new Google Checkout sale today (woohoo) and it worked perfectly.

I don't ship media mail, but did notice a pull down for this method.

I ship majority of my packages PRiority Mail. I checked shipping cost online and came across this new download.

During the process of adding my account preferences etc, the one thing I didn't get to apply were the dimension of this "standard package" but the $$ jived with the online shipping cost so all is well.

The interface was very user friendly. You can save names and addresses to your address book. Add defaults for International, custom forms, domestic shipping.

The account information is pulled from the Click and Ship account, so you need to update it there or read further on your specific format.

Don't forget to send me your request to add your store, blogs, squiddo, yada yad yada links to my new site:

http://sites.google.com/site/theecraterhub/

Happy Selling!

http://www.flippinout.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Gems4all

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info!
meemawscollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this an updated one???? I have had one for ages but have used it lately.
FlippinOut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure. I didn't use any other before this one.

I've used it several times for recent sales and it works perfectly for my PMail shipments.

Smile
barkrock

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping Assistant is updated regularly. I believe the most recent update is just a couple of months old.

For me, out here in the boonies with no option but dial-up, it's an absolute GODSEND! It takes me between 10-25 minutes to print ONE mailing label through Paypal. (The multi-shipment option works not at all...or at least doesn't load before Paypal times-out.) Shipping Assistant usually produces a label within 3 minutes. If I have more than one package, it's hard to beat SA.

(Again, this is dial-up...22kbs on a good day; less than 19 on a bad one!)
abouturface

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Sure glad I found this post. Reply with quote

The shipping assistant will be great if I ever have a sale. Thanks a million!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: