eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My Items are Gone Too Why WOuld I be Suspended ???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheappurses

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: My Items are Gone Too Why WOuld I be Suspended ??? Reply with quote

How do I know if I was suspended? I sell ONLY %100 Auth. Items and handmade items. What Happened and how do I fix this I have people emailing me about it??
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to check the terms page ( http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php ). The cause of your suspension might not be the autenticity of the purses (or just that).

From what I could see, which is very restricted considering the store is suspended, your listing titles are very short and does not state what the item is. That will be considered meaningless title. If your descriptions are just as short and do not describe the item, that might have contributed to your suspension.

Make sure to correct those and have your proof for autenticity of your items ready. Then contact eCrater through the contact page ( http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php ) to try to get your store back.

After you contacted them, give it a bit of time. It might take about 10 days or so to get a response, depending on the owners schedule (might be longer or shorter).
cheappurses

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO because my Describtion is shot they are fake? They come with ALL paper work to register them on the COach and Chanel websites!
acread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read what I wrote. Did I say you got suspended because of your purses being fake? No.

Your titles are short and don't state what the item is, which means they are "meaningless titles". Which is agains terms of eCrater. Read the terms page I gave above very carefully to see what is against the terms. Any of those things cause your store to get suspended. Since your titles are in a state to give you trouble I suggest you correct them.

Did they email you from eCrater to say they are suspending you because your purses look fake? If they did, then that would be the reason of your suspension. They don't have to know for sure to suspend you. It is just a way to get the proof of autenticity at times. If there are fakes sold at the site, not only would the sellers store get closed the whole site could get into trouble, so they act extrra vigilant. So as a seller of authentic items you should be happy they are trying to preserve the good reputation of the site and your buisiness.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no such thing as a cheap Chanel purse. Just because your supplier sends you paper work that looks authentic doesn't mean the bags are authentic. If your bags were authentic they would not need to be registered.

Might I suggest that the very name of your store Cheap Purses indicates your items are not real. If you are selling fake bags and hand made items, remove your fakes and ask for your hand made part of the store be reinstated.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All Are REAL and 100% Authentic. I does or may take to 3 weeks fro you to recieve your order.

this makes no sense. Almost sounds like they are being drop shipped - hence the 3 weeks delivery time.
and no these companies do not drop ship!
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say the bags may have slight flaws. The designers shown on your home page have rigid quality control and each bag is thoroughly examined when it is finished. If there is a flaw, the bag is destroyed and never leaves the factory. They don't hand them over to wholesalers to flog to online sellers.
JewelryCityAndMore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, authentic COACH purses--and almost any other authentic designer purse--doesn't have their handles wrapped in plastic.

Oh another note, in your FAQ section, every question/answer has at least one grammatical error. You should fix that should you ever get your store reinstated so that you have a more professional error.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: