eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Store: Thai Amulets Hub

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thaiamuletshub

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: New Store: Thai Amulets Hub Reply with quote

Dear All,

Thai Amulets Hub is now open!

http://thaiamuletshub.ecrater.com

On my site, I will be selling various Thai Buddhist Artefacts taken straight from the temples in Thailand.

Prices are stated in Singaporean Dollars and we ship worldwide.

Do take a look and if anything catches your eye, do email me at thai.amulets.hub@gmail.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you planning on keeping your store on hold so no one can buy the item? I notice you say in your descriptions to contact you at your email. I don't think that is allowed here. You might check with administration but you have to sell to the US in order to list here and if you keep it on hold things won't sell of couse.
thaiamuletshub

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Periwinkles wrote:
Are you planning on keeping your store on hold so no one can buy the item? I notice you say in your descriptions to contact you at your email. I don't think that is allowed here. You might check with administration but you have to sell to the US in order to list here and if you keep it on hold things won't sell of couse.

Opps...I forgot to activate the products. Will do it now. Thanks for viewing anyhow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: