eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store has been suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WorldWideDvds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: My store has been suspended Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me why they think my store has been suspended? They don't send you an email saying why you have been suspended. my store was worldwidedvds.ecrater.com I just have no idea why they shut me down.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we can't see the product pages (the store is suspended), there is no way to know why it is suspended for sure. Read the terms page ( http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php ). Bunch of things that are not allowed is posted there. See if you had any of those (hopefully you still have access to your store).

My guess would be pirated materials (bootleg, or however that is spelled), copyrighted material (that is used without permission of the person holding the copyright), multiple listing of the same item (if it is widespread in your store), pre-order items, miscategorization (putting things in the wrong global category. if it is widepread in your store), meaningless descriptions (if they are too brief to give any type of decent info to buyer about what is being sold).

Whatever it is you are in a better situation to look in your store and the terms page and figure it out. Then correct (or ready the proof that it is a mistake) and contact eCrater about getting your store back.
GirouxSuperstore

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: store suspended Reply with quote

I had a problem with a customer and Ecrater suspended my store,

Since, I fixed the problem with the customer, now how do I contact Ecrater so I can have my store reinstated
Is there a phone number, email or other ways

Thanks for your help
acread

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the homepage (eCraters) bottom right it says "Contact" click on it. Complete form and send it.

Are you sure that was the cause of suspension? Not that you have fake designer products for example. I don't know. I am just asking.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The brands you sell are frequently knockoffs. If you sell at flea markets and don't ever see your items, are you sure you are selling legitimate products.

Also in your terms, you tell buyers to contact you for availability before purchasings. One of the ecrater terms is that if an item is not available, the item cannot be listed on ecrater. Sounds like you don't know if the item is available or not.

Soooo....I see possible other reasons your store was suspended.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: