eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

NON Paying Bidder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aspencounty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned shopping carts are a problem everywhere not just here. If you have any kind of ecommerce presents, chances are you will get lots of these. I get buches of them myself.

Lots of things could cause a shopper not to complete a transaction. Some people just like to look and for the fun of it will place something in your cart with no intention of actually making a purchase. There isn't anything we can do about it either

Good thing is here when it happens it's hasn't cost you anything other than some aggravation and disappointment.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
castlegifts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I completely understand about non payers and such poopsheet and aspencounty. I too have been selling online for years. However I was only stating that ecrater, although free, and I like the concept, this was the only site where the only sales I had no one paid for. I sent e-mails and invoices to each one several times and never got a response.

I never said I hated this site, only that the only sales I had from this site were from non payers.

I have had non payers on other sites but they were 1 in 100.

Thank you both.
Robin
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get more non-payers on ebay then I do here.

BUT it's all part of the game when it comes to online selling.
At least we don't have shop lifters!
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

castlegifts wrote:
I never said I hated this site, only that the only sales I had from this site were from non payers.

No, nobody said that. I was just curious.

Aspen actually reminded me of something. Many other online stores require buyers to register and once they register they usually have the ability to add stuff to a cart and let it sit -- without going through checkout. They can set stuff aside and decide on it later.

Seems entirely possible that x-amount of these bogus orders at eCrater are from people who think they're only registering and setting up a cart but aren't ready to purchase. I wonder if any of them who are used to the other types get annoyed or feel tricked?
castlegifts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I truly understand that poopsheet. However when I had e-mailed each one 3 times, they could of said they didn't want the item. I think I would have felt better if I had gotton some type of response.

Thank you
hotspotzmegastore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is when I receive an order from a customer stating paypal is their form of payment but no money paid to my paypal account, I cancel the order, because 99% of the time, they're not going to pay and I also find out that most people are just doing a test check anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: