eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newbie from Mich selling vintage stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relaxedatrachels

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Newbie from Mich selling vintage stuff Reply with quote

Hi Everybody Smile

I had a store on ebay, but I'm sick of the constant changes there. Does anybody sell here? Anybody else here from ebay world?

I'd love it if you guys would check out my store and give me some feedback.

I'm from Muskegon, MI. I am married and have a three year old son. I go to college part time, and I love to draw and paint, although I don't have much time for it with a three year old lol.

It is really great that this site allows extra pictures, as I had photobucket and EZ photoshed all used up lol.

I look forward to getting to know peeps on this site!

Rachel
http://relaxedatrachels.ecrater.com/
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rachel and welcome!

I'm in sunny Fl and also have a 3 year old son along with a 6 year old that I'm homeschooling. So between online selling and the kids there's not much time left for anything else.

We have a nice group of friendly folks here so just hollar if you need anything Wink
relaxedatrachels

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome! I wish I were in Florida right now...........a little too cold here yet for me Smile

Rachel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: