eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Orders and Google Checkouts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onestopsupply

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Orders and Google Checkouts Reply with quote

I'm kind of confused on this. I had a sale and couldn't find it anywhere. Well, I run 4 different stores and have all linked to Googles checkout but one of my other stores has the API linked (Think that's what its called). I was trying to get my other store sites on the checkout but it has room for only one. I don't want to mess with the one I have in there since someone helped me set it up and I'm not pc literate enough to figure out what all the stuff means that they have written on the help sites. So I guess my easy question is: Do I need to make a new google checkout for each store so I get my orders in the right one? Or is there a magic button where I can put all 4 addresses in it and be done with it?
Thanks for someones help.

In the meantime I know I got the money from the customer and went ahead and printed out copy of the email, fixed it up and send off the package. Customer will be happy, I'm stuck with figuring out what's up. I know it was my store on here because of one little wording I had different then on the others (whew thank god for that), but what about the seller fee then? guess that's another question hu.

Help, and thanks if you can enlighten me a little Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Orders and Google Checkouts Reply with quote

onestopsupply wrote:
...Do I need to make a new google checkout for each store so I get my orders in the right one? Or is there a magic button where I can put all 4 addresses in it and be done with it?

All eCrater stores use the same API callback url (https://www.ecrater.com/google/response-handler.php). That is why you can use the same Google Checkout account for more than one store. I am guessing eCrater distributes the info based on order number (they are unique. And the order number is probably associated with individual store.)

I don't know what you would do about the business urls. I guess that is something someone with multiple stores and single GC account can answer. Whatever I say would be a guess.
onestopsupply wrote:
In the meantime I know I got the money from the customer and went ahead and printed out copy of the email, fixed it up and send off the package. Customer will be happy, I'm stuck with figuring out what's up. I know it was my store on here because of one little wording I had different then on the others (whew thank god for that), but what about the seller fee then?

What seller fee? at eCrater? eCrater does not charge any fees.

If you meant the money Google Checkout charges they probably already took it out (20 cent plus 2% of total). Open your GC account and click on the order number under "Orders". You will see the deatails of payment, fees etc.
onestopsupply

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have only one store on ecrater and 3 others on other sites. That's why the confusion since one of my other sites is actually the one that has the call back thing listed. Like I said, don't want to mess with that since I'd hate for it not to work on that store, so I just needed to know if I can put more than one site address in the check out so they know which store sells what. I only dealt with paypal before and never had to deal with this problem.

As far as the fee, thanks for letting me know, didn't know this worked like that. I did see the fees on GC and just thought it was their fee. Was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Guess I could've read even more blogs to find that out. Idea
acread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onestopsupply wrote:
Well, I have only one store on ecrater and 3 others on other sites.

For that you cannot use the same GC account. You will need a separate one for eCrater. Otherwise the info that isn't suppose to come to eCrater will and eCrater system won't recognize it. It is a mess. You will have to separate accounts for separate sites (at least a separate one for eCrater).
onestopsupply wrote:
As far as the fee, thanks for letting me know, didn't know this worked like that. I did see the fees on GC and just thought it was their fee. Was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Guess I could've read even more blogs to find that out. Idea

Well eCrater does advertise as "100% free market place" and it is true.
The only time eCrater charges money is if you want them to change your store name (which you can avoid by opening a new store with the name you want and closing the old one). So no shoe dropping. Enjoy your money. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: