eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

items not showing in search...suspended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerseyshorestuff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: items not showing in search...suspended? Reply with quote

i just checked a general search and none of my items are showing, however i can still find them in on my personal access page. can anyone help explain what happened? i have read the allowed items page and the rules relating to items and i don't believe i've violated any rules. my store is jerseyshorestuff. i sell designer and other kinds of clothing. i guarantee all my items as authentic and i take my own photos...no stock photos. does ecrater contact you if it has been suspended? any help would be appreciated.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jerseyshorestuff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it because i did not put the dallar sign in front of my prices? i did not realize that i needed to do that. thought it did it automatically for me. i have been attempting to figure it out. any help would be appreciated.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do not put the dollar sign in the price slots. That is for numbers only. If something is selling for 9.99 that is all you fill in. The system puts in the dollar sign.

It looks like your store is suspended. Your home page indicates you are selling designer clothing. Are your items authentic or replicas? No fakes allowed on this site. Since I can't see your items I can't give you more information than that.
jerseyshorestuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my items are authentic. i offer a guarantee in the statements. i do not purchase from middlemen...only nationally respected companies at a reduced price. i take my own pics and state in many of my descriptions that you are purchasing the exact item that you are looking at. i tried to eliminate any doubt about any of my products. i have been a respected seller on another site for 10 years and have been happy there until recently when so many changes have taken place...i'm not a newbie to selling...but very much a newbie at ecrater. anymore suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyshorestuff you need to prove only to the ecrater.com team that your items are not fakes. use the contact form at ecrater.com and ask them how to supply the proof and what they want you to send them.
jerseyshorestuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks. i'll try that.
chinaslimming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i learn a lot from here, my store has just been suspended from some wrong setting in the delivery area. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
acread

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinaslimming wrote:
i learn a lot from here, my store has just been suspended from some wrong setting in the delivery area. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

What on earth does that mean? "wrong setting in the delivery area"

Please read eCraters terms page, carefully. http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: