eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Need help with promote your ecrater store....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
software-sale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Need help with promote your ecrater store.... Reply with quote

Hi, My store is

http://software-sale.ecrater.co.uk/

today I posted one topic on 'promote your ecrater store' page to promote my store. But after that I wanted to add all the products I have on my store in that page as 'reply' but find out its not showing. So, checked other people and find out their one is working fine. So, thought I need to include a new topic so did that but it went to the 'promote your ecrater store' page instead of my store page. So, if replying my older post does not shows, and adding a new topic goes to the main page instead my one, how do u people add products after the intro ? Thanks in advance and I think you need to delete my new topic but I don't know how to delete the topic....Sad

For your consideration I am posting my post link:

http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=30337

My intro here was ok and you can view this but when I want to add new product as reply, it shows nothing and I can not delete or edit it as well...:'(
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Need help with promote your ecrater store.... Reply with quote

software-sale wrote:
today I posted one topic on 'promote your ecrater store' page to promote my store. But after that I wanted to add all the products I have on my store in that page as 'reply' but find out its not showing.

The reason the text is not showing is b/c you must be using an "unusual" character that cuts off the text following it. Something like a curly quotation mark, a GBP symbol, things like that. There are a number of threads in the archives on this problem.

software-sale wrote:
So, thought I need to include a new topic

Nope. Each seller gets one thread in that forum. That said, your 2nd thread has the same problem as the first: text getting cut off.

software-sale wrote:
so did that but it went to the 'promote your ecrater store' page instead of my store page.

I don't know what you're trying to say here.

software-sale wrote:
I don't know how to delete the topic

Send BigTall a message and ask to delete the 2nd topic.

You can also clean up your existing Promote post by using the edit button.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: