eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Should I add Google Checkout to my store?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: How to Add Google Checkout Reply with quote

MWDallasTreasuresAndTrinkets wrote:
Can someone provide a link so that I can read up on the ins and outs of GC? I am an ex-feeBay seller and have always used PayPal which is what I accept now.

I'd like to add Google Checkout.

Check out the FAQ section of this forum. In there you will find a topic on Google Checkout. After you read that just post any questions you might have.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MWDallasTreasuresAndTrinkets

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I will do some reading on it tomorrow! It's 2am here in TX and I need some Zzzzzz.
heartofvirginiaantiques

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: I Wish I Could Use Google Checkout Reply with quote

I had it going for my store then Google came along and canceled the GC account because I'd used that particular bank account before. So I'm kind of stuck, I hope it doesn't affect any of my items in Google Base but with this who knows?
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Google came along and canceled the GC account because I'd used that particular bank account before

Something don't sound right here. I have several different Google Checkout accounts all using one bank account and I have no issues with it at all.
Google Base and Google Checkout are two different things.
You can NOT have your ecrater.com store URL tied to any google base account or that won't work
BUT that has nothing to do with Google Checkout working.
heartofvirginiaantiques

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Quote:
Google came along and canceled the GC account because I'd used that particular bank account before

Something don't sound right here. I have several different Google Checkout accounts all using one bank account and I have no issues with it at all.
Google Base and Google Checkout are two different things.
You can NOT have your ecrater.com store URL tied to any google base account or that won't work
BUT that has nothing to do with Google Checkout working.

I know, I know...doesn't sound right to me either. But they 86'd the account and all they were 'able to tell me' was that it was because the account had been used on multiple stores. Sometimes their 'explanations' for things are very cryptic. Maybe they just hate me or something, I don't know. It's very frustrating.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: