eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newbie from the Philippines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funandhome

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Newbie from the Philippines Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I'm a seller of cartoon and non-cartoon pillows, blankets, comforters, mattresses and so much more.

Hope to be in good business relationship with you guys out there and to be of service to my future buyers.
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.Good luck with your store
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
yellowrose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Newbie from the Philippines Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater! I am sure you will love it!
funandhome

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: thanks guys Reply with quote

thanks guys... it's just a little bit to feel that i may be the only filipino (or "flip" as some of my friends in the US terms it) that does ecrater business... one thing to worry here is that on the main page, how would i put a picture on the tope left that says "your image here" as not being told in my admin page to do it.
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater and your shop is really nice. Good luck on you sales.
Someone who knows more will stop by and answer the question on how to put the picture in. I don't remember right at this time.
funandhome

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: thanks tsurfer Reply with quote

thanks tsurfer...
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks guys Reply with quote

funandhome wrote:
one thing to worry here is that on the main page, how would i put a picture on the tope left that says "your image here" as not being told in my admin page to do it.

You have to go to the Administrative Tool page and click "Color Templates" under "Texts & Colors". Then click the center of the blue template that you have selected and you will see how... Tom Very Happy
funandhome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: hey thanks tom Reply with quote

hey thanks tom... BIG BIG help... now i can put a picture in here...
fashiongalore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: thanks guys Reply with quote

funandhome wrote:
thanks guys... it's just a little bit to feel that i may be the only filipino (or "flip" as some of my friends in the US terms it) that does ecrater business... one thing to worry here is that on the main page, how would i put a picture on the tope left that says "your image here" as not being told in my admin page to do it.

I'm flip. And welcome to eCrater!
funandhome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: hey fashiongalore Reply with quote

nice site you got there... cool items i might add
fashiongalore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: hey fashiongalore Reply with quote

funandhome wrote:
nice site you got there... cool items i might add

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: