eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Huge Sale at avonandmark4you.ecrater.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Huge Sale at avonandmark4you.ecrater.com Reply with quote

I have just updated my site with alot of new jewelry. These will make some wonderful christmas gifts and Avon jewelry has become quite collectible and will only continue to increase in value. Have fun shopping all the new listings. I happily combine on shipping and if ever you are overcharged I refund the difference.
God Bless
Michelle

Last edited by AvonAndMark4You on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From now through the end of November, Any sales that come into my avonandmark4you.ecrater.com will receive a refund of 10% off their product purchase price. minus shipping of course, so a ten dollar lipstick is only going to cost you 9. The more you buy the more you save. Come on in and pick out all your christmas gifts and find some for yourself as well. I have cosmetics, skincare, perfumes for both men and women and alot of wonderful jewelry all receiving this great sale of 10% off. When your shipping total reaches 12 or above your items ship priority mail in the flat rate mailer box. Any excessive shipping charges are always refunded. Come on in and browse around and save while I have this sale going on.
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a special on my Beyond Color Lipsticks. Purchase the color you want and receive a free lip conditioner with it. Great price and perfect for keeping that pucker in beautiful shape.

here is the link to the page.

http://avonandmark4you.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=40375

only 8.99 plus shipping for the two. That is an $8 savings
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10% off product price of everything in the store until the end of February.

Hurry in for some great buys. Discount will come in as a refund after order is processed. Google checkout is my preferred method.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: