eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Semi-New From California

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
castlegifts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Semi-New From California Reply with quote

Smile Hi everyone, I started my ecrater store a while back and have had a couple of sales. I learned of ecrater thru another selling venue. If anyone would be interested in looking I make dog collars, checkbook covers, cd clocks, tote bags and more. Maybe you can even give me some pointers on making the store look better.

Thank you
http://castlegifts.ecrater.com
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Castle

Hi, also rather new form Northern California. I really like your dog collars. I was looking into the various fabrics on the link you show in that first listing. I would like to see more pictures of the actual collars available. From your listing I really am not sure what I would be getting. Just a thought..... I would be interested in some smalls. Surprised
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
castlegifts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Collar Fabrics Reply with quote

http://www.castlegiftsonline.com
Click on the dog collar catagory and you will see the fabric choices and collar examples there.
Thank you. You can also request certain colors.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CastleGifts -- look at how your categories are set up

You have everything under Dog Collars

CANVAS TOTES (14)
CD CLOCKS (3Cool
CHECKBOOK COVERS (128)
EVERYTHING ELSE (38

The above should be a category of their own - I think. Not a sub-category under Dog Collars
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!

I really like the CD Clocks, do you make them yourself?
CraftbooksnMore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there!

I'm from Northern California myself and have been here for about three months. I've sold three items so far. I am in the process of listing and my goal is to list about 500 items in the next month.

Castlegifts,
we sell on another venue together.
shopgirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome CastleGifts! I was just taking a look at your online store and saw some cute pet clothing. As for your ecrater store, you should separate "Dog Collars" into its own category. I clicked on it expecting to see only dog collars; instead, I saw everything in your store.
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraftbooksnMore
Very nice store. Congratulations on your sales here. I have been here about one month and am getting hits but no sales yet. I sell on "e" along with my own on-line store. What methods did you use to attract the buyers to EC? Do your other stores carry the same merchandise or is this store have different merchandise?
CraftbooksnMore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TFC,

Thank you for the compliment. I do/did/will again be selling on "e". I have reopened my store there but have no listings as of yet.

I really haven't spent that much time advertising my businesses. Besides joining a few internet groups, doing a few free advertisements and trying to get my blog up to date (only have two posts) I have had no time to advertise. I am learning how to do feeds Confused. There's a bit of a learning curve to this, at least for me.

A few methods I do use is.....I always send emails with my stores links. Whenever I send out packages I include my store location somewhere on the package.

I sell on another free site and I'm allowed to link to other sites that I sell on. On that other site I also include feedback from two other sites I sell and buy from.

I have two stores at the other site-one is for sewing patterns and books. One will have vintage patterns and vintage books(still working on it). My ecrater store will consist of mostly books, craft patterns and other craft related items. I have sooooo much inventory that could probably fill five stores.
ukelectronics

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Castle Gifts Reply with quote

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Hey welcome, im new here too but am not doing too bad considering. Hope ur enjoying your self.....LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: